Terex hd 1000

W

webby36coup

New member
Hi all got a terex 1000 keeps boiling hydraulic oil spuing out top tank filters changed fresh oil any ideas ?
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
I've seen it with a good few hd1000s over the years, no idea on the cause but it must be a common fault so hopefully someone will be along shortly to point you in the right direction
 
W

webby36coup

New member
Hi yep not first one I’ve seen I wondered if the oil cooler had some sludge in it ?
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
Take the hoses off the cooler join them together see what happens, also check the cap isn’t cracked and sealed properly
 
W

webby36coup

New member
Hi just had oil cooler tested blocked up so not helping thanks
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
Internally blocked! Lay it on the ground put the pressure washer in both ends antil it’s flowing through, preferably a hot pressure washer!
 
Top