TB216 factory travel pedal upgrade.

B

Brendan

Well-known member
Wasn't a pisstake, was a genuine question out of interest 🤣

To be fair the cab looks mint, whenever I've had the luxury of a cabbed machine I seem to get in it twice and may as well wipe my feet on the way out 😭
 
Hg2702

Hg2702

Well-known member
Wasn't a pisstake, was a genuine question out of interest 🤣

To be fair the cab looks mint, whenever I've had the luxury of a cabbed machine I seem to get in it twice and may as well wipe my feet on the way out 😭

The lock broke on the fuse box so the bungee came to the rescue 🤣🤣🤣

It doesn’t always look like that in fact it rarely does but when it’s back the yard I clean it out, can’t odds it staying clean when your in and out with muddy boots it’s just nice to clean it when it’s back

Although the carpets been skipped for a bit of that fake grass 🤣
 
K

Keif

Well-known member
After using pedals more and more(and loving it) I realize why Tak left them off. Now that im driving with feet I want to control the thumb and boom swing while moving and can't because they're foot pedals also.....first world problems I guess. Lol.
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
The lock broke on the fuse box so the bungee came to the rescue 🤣🤣🤣

It doesn’t always look like that in fact it rarely does but when it’s back the yard I clean it out, can’t odds it staying clean when your in and out with muddy boots it’s just nice to clean it when it’s back

Although the carpets been skipped for a bit of that fake grass 🤣
Jesus my machines are that shitty with muck and the like I have real grass😂😂
 
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
The factory Takeuchi travel pedal is just a peg and it's crap. After scouring parts manuals and pictures a TB135 set up looked pretty darn close and I was correct. I made it work this way but a person could drill a new hole in the travel arm as an alternate method.
View attachment 21657

View attachment 21658

View attachment 21661
Not pretty, oh well.
View attachment 21662
Factory pedal next to my stop gap "test pedals" set up.
View attachment 21663

View attachment 21664


Peg vs pedals.
View attachment 21665
I'm happy.
Yeah hate pegs on mine
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
The new TB225 still doesn't have pedals either. Surely all new machines over ton have pedals fitted as standard now. I have to say this about Tak, they can be obstinate bastards when it comes to change🤣
You need a certain amount of foot room for pedals to work which most small machines don't have. Might as well have no pedals as pedals you can't use and get in the way instead
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
The new TB225 still doesn't have pedals either. Surely all new machines over ton have pedals fitted as standard now. I have to say this about Tak, they can be obstinate bastards when it comes to change🤣

Not the only one though. Hitachi 1.9 doesn't have them
U27 Kubota doesn't have them yet they have a considerably bigger cab than a Hitachi u26 which does have them
 
A

Alan caddy

Well-known member

Attachments

  • 20221018_071900.jpg
    20221018_071900.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 235
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
Oh you must have a proper tailswing one.
I've only ever driven the zero tailswing ones that isn't even available with a cab
 
Top