Swing bearing hitachi zx85us-3

L

LandFreitas

New member
Hello
Thanks for having me..

Need the swing bearing for my hitachi zx85us-3.
It's the big one that we need to slip the machine in two...

Chassi HCMBFB00C00060170

Ask several parts companys but they still have same doubts.
Anyone can help me identify the pary number and were to buy it?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20230205_160640.jpg
    20230205_160640.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 160
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hello
Thanks for having me..

Need the swing bearing for my hitachi zx85us-3.
It's the big one that we need to slip the machine in two...

Chassi HCMBFB00C00060170

Ask several parts companys but they still have same doubts.
Anyone can help me identify the pary number and were to buy it?

Thanks
@CPS , @Vinpetrol , few of you other guys are into these too IIRC
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
The guy I got my slew ring from is now retired unfortunately . I’d say Aiden @CPS is your best bet here . He’s in Northern Ireland and they love the hitachis that side of the water so he will know where to get one . If not MJ Lavin in Liverpool worth a try 01516326321
Where are you based ?
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Also can you give us some info on your lorry !
I’m looking for something like that . I was after a four wheeeler hook loader but that six looks really neat . Nice and short

Just seen your in Portugal ! Nice looking set up .
 
L

LandFreitas

New member
I don't own the truck, its from a friend off mine.
Its a volvo fm9 340cv with tipper roll off (multilift), i think its named something like that..
Sorry but not very fluent in English
if you are looking for a truck with the same system, hook loader, I think is a good choise.

For a 8ton machine I prefer the 2 axles car, less maintenance, less parts... and it's smaller to fit in small spaces.

A catch in this volvo truck is that its a little tall with the machine. Sometimes in small areas take with me a tv cable or something 😁

About the swing bearing, there are other more corret name? Slewing ring, slewing bearing?
I will ask Aiden

Thanks
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
I don't own the truck, its from a friend off mine.
Its a volvo fm9 340cv with tipper roll off (multilift), i think its named something like that..
Sorry but not very fluent in English
if you are looking for a truck with the same system, hook loader, I think is a good choise.

For a 8ton machine I prefer the 2 axles car, less maintenance, less parts... and it's smaller to fit in small spaces.

A catch in this volvo truck is that its a little tall with the machine. Sometimes in small areas take with me a tv cable or something 😁

About the swing bearing, there are other more corret name? Slewing ring, slewing bearing?
I will ask Aiden

Thanks
Slew ring
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
how bad is the ring ......
there are companies that recondition them ...
I had a crane slew ring done once , but it was 1200mm in dia and a new one was an eye watering price :cry:
was as good as new afterwards
 
L

LandFreitas

New member
Have some looseness but the machine is working...
I try to put a link from some videos but the forum don't let me, just one link by post or something.
 
L

LandFreitas

New member
Copy together to Google and will see the videos.

V8Druid, yes I believe, 1200mm for a crane...

Recondition is a possibility but will take the machine stooped too muct time. Let's see...
And I will take note if someone point me some company’s that do that. Nearly Portugal better 😆

To make a resume:

At the moment I have two possible part numbers:

9269852
4721150

I will try to understand the difference.

Other useful information is the code that I find in my original slew ring:

A804-0626M 668D

Hitachi excavator zx85us-3 from 2008
Chassi: (numberplate) HCMBFB00C00060170
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Copy together to Google and will see the videos.

V8Druid, yes I believe, 1200mm for a crane...

Recondition is a possibility but will take the machine stooped too muct time. Let's see...
And I will take note if someone point me some company’s that do that. Nearly Portugal better 😆

To make a resume:

At the moment I have two possible part numbers:

9269852
4721150

I will try to understand the difference.

Other useful information is the code that I find in my original slew ring:

A804-0626M 668D

Hitachi excavator zx85us-3 from 2008
Chassi: (numberplate) HCMBFB00C00060170
try talking to SKF .. see if they can match it https://cdn.skfmediahub.skf.com/api...edium/0901d196809590fe_pdf_preview_medium.pdf
there's an inquiry page in that PDF or call them
 
L

LandFreitas

New member
Thank you all, thanks Vinpetrol and sir Aiden from CPS 😉 Impeccable

With this business I found out that I'm dumber than I knew, and I will take the opportunity to clear this question...

I ask CPS to send it to uk to a small courier, North arrow light haulage, and then send it to portugal. This because the costums, vat, etc..

Today I find that Ireland is not UK 😌🤦😅

So my question is: if CPS send it to me directly to portugal it will be the same that I buy a part in france for example?
There is no costums, VAT,?
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Thank you all, thanks Vinpetrol and sir Aiden from CPS 😉 Impeccable

With this business I found out that I'm dumber than I knew, and I will take the opportunity to clear this question...

I ask CPS to send it to uk to a small courier, North arrow light haulage, and then send it to portugal. This because the costums, vat, etc..

Today I find that Ireland is not UK 😌🤦😅

So my question is: if CPS send it to me directly to portugal it will be the same that I buy a part in france for example?
There is no costums, VAT,?
Give him cash and there won’t be any tax to pay anywhere……
 
CPS

CPS

Well-known member
Thank you all, thanks Vinpetrol and sir Aiden from CPS 😉 Impeccable

With this business I found out that I'm dumber than I knew, and I will take the opportunity to clear this question...

I ask CPS to send it to uk to a small courier, North arrow light haulage, and then send it to portugal. This because the costums, vat, etc..

Today I find that Ireland is not UK 😌🤦😅

So my question is: if CPS send it to me directly to portugal it will be the same that I buy a part in france for example?
There is no costums, VAT,?
Pretty much, we are in Northern Ireland which is part of the UK and Part of Ireland....... don't ask me to explain any more than that because even the politicians that don't actually work here don't really understand it ether 🤯🤯

So basically we are a hub😃

So yes it would be the same as buying from France or Germany.
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Pretty much, we are in Northern Ireland which is part of the UK and Part of Ireland....... don't ask me to explain any more than that because even the politicians that don't actually work here don't really understand it ether 🤯🤯

So basically we are a hub😃

So yes it would be the same as buying from France or Germany.
That just about sums it up Aiden ! I love the bit about the politicians that don't actually work here 😂
 
Top