Stickers/Labels for Kubota KX015-4

Pascal

Pascal

Member
Hi, got the painting done on the Kubota KX015-4. I now need the, ‘stickers/labels’ for the bonnet/covers.
Does anyone know where I can obtain them?
Have tried Ebay but the stickers they sell are not the same as the ones I removed.
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Hi, got the painting done on the Kubota KX015-4. I now need the, ‘stickers/labels’ for the bonnet/covers.
Does anyone know where I can obtain them?
Have tried Ebay but the stickers they sell are not the same as the ones I removed.
Have you rang kubota dealer
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Thanks very much for your reply.
I have tried the Kubota dealer, HRN Tractors (Muir of Ord). The phone response is, ‘this number is temporarily out of order’.
I have also attempted (twice) to contact Kubota; https://kuk.kubota-eu.com/constructionmachinery/?country=gb
To date no reply.
You could try our local kubota dealers, bte plant, they are always helpful and I'm sure they wold post stickers out to you. Obviously not sure on costs but shouldn't be dear to post.
 
Pascal

Pascal

Member
Thanks very much for all the help - much appreciated!
I'm busy tomorrow but will follow up the suggestions on Wednesday. Let you know how I get on...
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Hi Pascal
Where are you based ? The dealer in the Muir is no longer there. They were trading with AM Philips at Scot Jcb but for some reason have pulled out . They have a depot at Kinloss opposite the golf course but it is mainly tractors from there .
I’ve just bought a machine from them in Perth/sterling branch and they are more set up for plant there .
Parts number is 03450 686970
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Post up how you get on Pascal . I need a full set for a hitachi zx70
 
Pascal

Pascal

Member
Hi,
Finally got things sorted out – I think...
I contacted HRN Tractors, Insch, Aberdeen – parts dept’.
The person I spoke to could not have been more helpful!
Ordered the stickers/labels (+paint) I needed for the KX015-4.
I went a little further than I had intended and purchased new tracks.
Their price was very similar from research to, ‘others’.

Yes – it has cost me a lot – but hopefully the machine will, ‘look good’!
And, of course perform as it should!
All I want now is for Ross County to, 'perform'!!!
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Hi,
Finally got things sorted out – I think...
I contacted HRN Tractors, Insch, Aberdeen – parts dept’.
The person I spoke to could not have been more helpful!
Ordered the stickers/labels (+paint) I needed for the KX015-4.
I went a little further than I had intended and purchased new tracks.
Their price was very similar from research to, ‘others’.

Yes – it has cost me a lot – but hopefully the machine will, ‘look good’!
And, of course perform as it should!
All I want now is for Ross County to, 'perform'!!!
Quite right Pascal ! Bloody amazing if they can stay up this year . Do you get to any games ?
 
Top