steering type explanation":Steering type: KL" in articulated wheel loaders

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
steering type explanation":Steering type: KL" in articulated wheel loaders
hello, sorry for the bizarre question, I have often read the description of the KL type articulated steering frame machines, what it means and how many types of strezo there are in construction site machines and how they are called thanks, could you explain all the acronyms. thank you
1676475638636.png

1676475667449.png
1676475712005.png



"do not carry to leave, but carry for the house;"
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
there would be no technician, mechanic or engineer among us who could provide me with a simple and understandable explanation. the forces to which a frame or similar things are stressed, too bad -


1676536589691.png
1676536784571.png

non portare per lasciare, ma portare per la casa.
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
I would say from experience, that in most artic loaders the centre pin is the most stressed point in the construction of the vehicle during use!
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
thank you for your considerations, I believe there are different types of steering on loader machines or with articulated chassis and total steering or with rigid chassis and front and rear steering axle, right? then there would be like crab, right?
:
 
Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
I grew up driving matbro's, when I wasn't old enough to drive on the road I was put in the silage pit with the old matbro to put up silage a roll it in. Spent the summer hols from school loading bales into the tubeliner being wrapped from sunrise to sunset. There's pictures of me 12 year old lifting the bridge rails up on my old man's fab shop building with a matbro and fork extension jib with him on the ladder putting the bolts in 🤠 was second nature driving that thing.
Those were the good old days 😆
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
4 wheel steer on a front loader! I guess they would put the floating axle on the back for articulation!👍
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
would it be like in rigid frame backhoes or rigid frame telehandlers that have steer axles with front and rear stub axles I think? Right


don't bring to leave, but bring home!
non portare per lasciare, ma portare per la casa!
I grew up driving matbro's, when I wasn't old enough to drive on the road I was put in the silage pit with the old matbro to put up silage a roll it in. Spent the summer hols from school loading bales into the tubeliner being wrapped from sunrise to sunset. There's pictures of me 12 year old lifting the bridge rails up on my old man's fab shop building with a matbro and fork extension jib with him on the ladder putting the bolts in 🤠 was second nature driving that thing.
Those were the good old days 😆
could you post pictures of when you lift the beams thanks.
1676627586908.png



1676627615409.png



 
Top