Spray rendering

D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Long shot but if you don’t ask you’ll never know.. any of the Cheshire lads know of a decent spray render guy/company?
Got a big house to do shortly and need a recommendation.. my plasterer is good but it’s abit too big for him to do manually.

Ta
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
Sorry dave can't help. We be interested as just pricing a big exstenstion with render
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I assume that it'd still need trowelling/floating once the muck's been sprayed on ??
saves the mixing and lugging to the wall presumably ??
 
Danny

Danny

Well-known member
I assume that it'd still need trowelling/floating once the muck's been sprayed on ??
saves the mixing and lugging to the wall presumably ??

Spray it on, float it around scratch it off some of the lads ive seen make it look so easy! Takes them longer to tape up all the windows etc then doing the actual job
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
I assume that it'd still need trowelling/floating once the muck's been sprayed on ??
saves the mixing and lugging to the wall presumably ??

That’s it, most render you have to mix for 10mins and at only 25kg in one go it takes some doing, then add in 3 lifts of scaffold to negotiate! If I can’t find anyone I’ll hire a big drum/paddle mix jobbo.

As said it’s all in the prep.
 
Top