Snow Runner.... (Turnip Plant Hire Simulator 2020)

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
With my standard evening wind down (steak and chips at the pub) on shutdown I was having issues with going to bed too early and waking up at odd hours.

Invested in a Xbox and Snow Runner....

It's a great game, where you support Oil drilling and exploration operations by mostly getting stuck, finding recovering and re mobilising trucks from the brambles and running out of fuel.

Obviously there are no Volvo FL6's in game (as that would make it too easy) but a nice selection of random wagons. Quite enjoyable 😂
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 216
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
Whats your gamer tag? Pretty sure the new one has multiplayer......

"Breaker, breaker for the Bandit."
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
I think the gamepass offer might still be on, where you pay £1 for the first month membership but it also changes your remaining Xbox live membership over to gamepass version so you can pay upto three years worth of Xbox live and convert the lot to gamepass for £1
At that price it's a bargain there is alot of content and quite a few top games like Forza horizon 4, gears of war 5, streets if rage 4, sea of thieves etc also farm simulator 17 and mud runner plus I think some neo Geo games.

I play quite a bit in the evenings mostly modern warfare although I'm a bit s**t.

If there is many on here on Xbox my gamer tag is CraftyVillain
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I don’t know how you children have time for that kind of thing...😂
For whatever reason I automatically wake up after 5-6 hrs of sleep.

If I get home at 9, have tea and go bed I'm up at 4 am... This causes issues as apparently it's unsociable to drive the lorry around at 6am collecting skips 😂

Hence polishing nails and snow runner to fill time....
 
Top