Skidsteer Buckets

JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
She Lives 😂

Just wondering whether I'm right in thinking the Q/H is bobcat, Has a hanger at the top full width and two pins to secure the bottom.

Anyone got a set of forks and possibly a dung or demolition grab kicking around?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190504_124529.jpg
    IMG_20190504_124529.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 221
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
She Lives 😂

Just wondering whether I'm right in thinking the Q/H is bobcat, Has a hanger at the top full width and two pins to secure the bottom.

Anyone got a set of forks and possibly a dung or demolition grab kicking around?


I think Bobcat usually have two wide hangers on the top probably 10in wide and 2 hooks that point outwards that 2 seperate levers latch into
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Take the bucket off and post a picture. Put a tape measure across for the pictures. There is a standard skid steer hitch nowadays, but I don’t recognise the make or age of your machine. Mind you I won’t be in work to measure anything for a week.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Take the bucket off and post a picture. Put a tape measure across for the pictures. There is a standard skid steer hitch nowadays, but I don’t recognise the make or age of your machine. Mind you I won’t be in work to measure anything for a week.

Yes, this will require some effort 😂
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
I've just bought a set of forks for mine, cheaper to buy brand new than used.

Still on the hunt for a 4in1 for mine too.
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
I've just bought a set of forks for mine, cheaper to buy brand new than used.

Still on the hunt for a 4in1 for mine too.

Compact tractors have skid steer brackets as an option amongst other things so might be another place to look
This ones on the wrong brackets but even with the extra cost of a weld on back plate is still a relatively cheap option
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Looks like a standard Bobcat/Cat/Case/New Holland. Some Cat compact wheel loaders have the same geometry. What you sometimes find is that the lateral spacing of the locking pin holes may vary slightly between manufacturers, even though they’re following the same standard. A light tickle with the plasma and die grinder is enough To get them to fit.
 
CPS

CPS

Well-known member
Might no be Bobcat , top of the bracket looks to straight?
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
It might not be a Bobcat, but it’s the same fitting. They only pick up on about six inches either side. If you haven’t done it already, now you’ve got the bucket off, get some copper grease or never slip on the pins and work it in well, or you’ll have issues down the road. What make is that machine, Rory?
 
Top