What section do we start that thread?I just lined the Mrs up for a picture then realised I had read the title wrong![]()
Glad I'm not only one who read it twice. Thought mmmm, this could get out of hand very quickly, do we really need to be going there this early in the program, then realised it was my eyesight and mind at fault. Oops!I just lined the Mrs up for a picture then realised I had read the title wrong![]()
Hi Nick i have a rototilt on my kx27-4 and have never taken it off all you need is one servo controlled hammer line and the rest can be done on the tilt i did not spec the short dipper and once you get used to it you will not notice it,I’d really love one on my ecr 25.its the cost that puts me off.got no idea what it would cost to put 2 auxiliary services to end of boom complete with switches on cab lever controls.i think I’d also want the short dipper option too to keep the machine reasonably stable.i know you can run Tilltys via a single hammer circuit via electrics but something else to go wrong.i reckon it would be easy to spend well over the half the original purchase price of the machine on a set up.also have 9 buckets and none of those would fit either.
Nick...
Please let me knowIs it just me but when I view a picture that is a thumbnail it only shows the top half, I’m on an iPad![]()
Was that including 3 buckets and the system running of the hammer circuit and fitted£6K plus Vat which hurt as not vat registered! ! New unit from Engcon.