Service manual for JCB 8010 CTS

M

Maxus

Well-known member
Does anyone know where I can download this for free?
 
M

Maxus

Well-known member
I want to make sure I'm maintaining the machine properly and not missing anything. I figured having the manual would be a good start!
 
M

Maxus

Well-known member
I find this a bit weird. It's the manual available from a random guy on ebay:



In the description it states:


"This item does not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks or contain any copywritten material all information contained within is available in the public domain."

Yet he also states:

"Buyers please understand this compilation is for personal use only, this item may NOT be resold or transmitted in any shape or form."

"Any duplication of this CD for resale or duplication of this listing will be reported to eBay"

WTF?
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I find this a bit weird. It's the manual available from a random guy on ebay:



In the description it states:


"This item does not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks or contain any copywritten material all information contained within is available in the public domain."

Yet he also states:

"Buyers please understand this compilation is for personal use only, this item may NOT be resold or transmitted in any shape or form."

"Any duplication of this CD for resale or duplication of this listing will be reported to eBay"

WTF?
for
£7.50 ... just buy it
 
M

Maxus

Well-known member
Operators manual I believe, although I'm not sure if they're the same thing.... Needless to say I've ordered through ebay, which now seems pretty reasonable for £7.50. 306 pages apparently, with step by step instructions to give idiots like me a fighting chance 😀
 
Last edited:
M

Maxus

Well-known member
Seems a bit ridiculous. Proper factory service manuals have always been a lot of money, but I didn’t think the operator manuals were that bad!
It might well be the case it's a service manual I was quoted for. Apparently they can cost up to £400 according to the salesman.
 
Top