Service kit suppliers

Furniss

Furniss

This year I have wasted loads of time running about to our local suppliers matching filters up etc to service things (they dont do easy here) so in the never ending effort
to make life easier im hoping to order my service kits for the coming year now.

Does anyone know of a single supplier that do service kits at good prices across multiple makes - Kubota/JCB/terex etc ?

Ta

V

Volbar1

I use either Hts or Cbl parts for service parts for all my kit, good prices and quick delivery times.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

I find once you have got all the filter numbers listed down, either OE or pattern part, it’s then really easy to order from inlinefilters.co.uk or it might be .com I can never remember :rolleyes: anyway, easy to order online, and once you have received the filters and verified they are 100% correct, I then list their part numbers for next time, makes the second order super easy(y)

Not sure if the ship to France though?

You could call them, they have a very good helpline (y)

B

Brendan

I've used Rico lately no idea how they compare to others but are local-ish and handy to just pick up

wee_gus

wee_gus

Commercial filters will ship them out to you and are reasonable priced

Furniss

Furniss

Cheers for all the replies I will check them out 👍
@ shovelhands .... when I moved yards a couple of years ago I lost my book with all the filter numbers in and have never got round to redoing it....every time something needs servicing I have just gone through the pain of watching my local firm never successfully cross reference the numbers and then give me the wrong feckers.... I like to support local firms/network and all that but ffs it can make a simple job take forever - so it will be online from now on.

Nick...

Nick...

I used Rico once and did not find them at all helpful giving me the impression they were doing me a favour.allways use largo plant now for everything
Nick...

FleetEng

FleetEng

I also have had issues with Rico, every set of filters seemed to contain one wrong one. Even if you gave them the OEM filter numbers to cross reference. I have a box of random Rico filters in the workshop that are good for nothing as the cost of posting them back would be equal to their worth

B

Brendan

I must have been lucky 😂 I've only used them 3 times but not for anything out of the ordinary just the micro takeuchi and JCB tracked dumper

Chris beard

Chris beard

Give me a shout if you need jcb filters I’d be happy to help any one chris beard APS

Chris beard

Chris beard

Well if you need jcb filters at good prices try Chris beard APS and jcb parts

Chris beard

Chris beard

This year I have wasted loads of time running about to our local suppliers matching filters up etc to service things (they dont do easy here) so in the never ending effort
to make life easier im hoping to order my service kits for the coming year now.

Does anyone know of a single supplier that do service kits at good prices across multiple makes - Kubota/JCB/terex etc ?

Ta
Hi I can and stock most jcb filters at good prices chris beard APS check my site

Delbouy

Delbouy

Give me a shout if you need jcb filters I’d be happy to help any one chris beard APS

Maybe you can supply me the hydraulic filter for my 801,
Can’t seem to find the rite filter for it, or there’s something missing on the tank?.

Chris beard

Chris beard

hi if you have a serial number for your 801 email me sales at chris beard aps . co.uk happy to help

Delbouy

Delbouy

Serial number is 801645151
Rory’s been down to have a look and it doesn’t seem to be rite with the filter JCB sent me from Exeter.
It’s a 1989 801.
It’s a big aluminium screw cap on top of the tank .

Chris beard

Chris beard

Do you know which one has been sent the part number i mean ?

Delbouy

Delbouy

I have had two different one at some point, the 1st one was about half the size of the second one in diameter.
The bigger one fitted in the hole at the top, there didn’t seem to be anything from stopping it just falling into the tank.
It seems there should be a rim around the filter to sit in the filler hole!.
If that makes any sense!.