seems a shame

Antony Holmes

Antony Holmes

this seems a shame to me but far to big for any thing i do
1609965452963.png
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1323484891339577&set=gm.2827636810810852

pettsy

pettsy

Ive seen that posted before on old girls of plant group (which seems to have disappeared??) They probably want double scrap value, then end up scrapping it anyway.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Ive seen that posted before on old girls of plant group (which seems to have disappeared??) They probably want double scrap value, then end up scrapping it anyway.

That's the issue.

A coles 30 odd ton wheeled crane has appeared on facey in a scrap yard for the torch tommorow.... I'd buy it... but not at processed scrap prices. :rolleyes:

L

Lazy Driver

Such a shame that they don’t put more pictures up

Giles

Giles

Think he said £7500 for the liebheir on original post

looks a big lump but suit someone with a small quarry etc

pettsy

pettsy

A friend of mine bought a Liebherr 924 when scrap price was low and someone needed cash 10+ years ago. It doesn’t look the best but will still put a shift in loading stone in his yard.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
That's the issue.

A coles 30 odd ton wheeled crane has appeared on facey in a scrap yard for the torch tommorow.... I'd buy it... but not at processed scrap prices. :rolleyes:
looks like a Coles Endurance .... 25 tonner .... be a real tidy tool in a yard or marina ..... easier to move than the Liebherr, with the jib off it, or even split ..... pity the gantry mast is on the jib root or'd be a doddle to de-rig ..... another shame to see that meet the axe
1609975288386.png

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Well the clown wants 8k for that crane.....

And he is a clown.... Not more than 4k worth in that crane after it's been parted up and the windings stripped.... that's only if it's diesel electric too!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
looks like a Coles Endurance .... 25 tonner .... be a real tidy tool in a yard or marina ..... easier to move than the Liebherr, with the jib off it, or even split ..... pity the gantry mast is on the jib root or'd be a doddle to de-rig ..... another shame to see that meet the axe
View attachment 20827
rory sent me this, this morning ..
1610041705044.png

has been working within the last 12 months ...... at scrap price that is a hell of a buy ... 's a lot of crane for the bucks and'd have some very good FOW duties