Sales Recruitment

  • Thread starter WilliamHenryAssociates
  • Start date
W

WilliamHenryAssociates

New member
William Henry Associates is a Manchester based recruitment firm that specialises in the recruitment of sales people within the construction sector and in particular plant & tool sales & Hire. If you're looking for a sales people as a business or are looking for work, then please feel free to get in touch on 07399 959 754 or [email protected]
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
William Henry Associates is a Manchester based recruitment firm that specialises in the recruitment of sales people within the construction sector and in particular plant & tool sales & Hire. If you're looking for a sales people as a business or are looking for work, then please feel free to get in touch on 07399 959 754 or [email protected]
There's a classified section mate. Or try gumtree
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
William Henry Associates is a Manchester based recruitment firm that specialises in the recruitment of sales people within the construction sector and in particular plant & tool sales & Hire. If you're looking for a sales people as a business or are looking for work, then please feel free to get in touch on 07399 959 754 or [email protected]
There’s certain some tools in here. Not sure they can sell though
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
There's a classified section mate. Or try gumtree
to be fair .... he's probably in the right section ....... just not the right service :giggle: ....... and he is polite .... ATM, anyway :rolleyes:
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
To be fair to anybody who posts on here. It’s a public forum and I would think a lot more people look in than we know ……
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
To be fair to anybody who posts on here. It’s a public forum and I would think a lot more people look in than we know ……

I hope so. I've a reputation to keep (Fairplay to the Agencys that still ring up on occasion). Perhaps he's trying to Headhunt you @Regy53
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
gonna need a bigger one than that if it does kick off :ROFLMAO: ..... but can't it see meself ... looks like a genuine post to me ..... he's not after his inner peace like the last muppet purported to be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just " looking for .. sales people "
 
Last edited:
Bob

Bob

Well-known member
This is there website I think thy might have lowered their sights a bit,well with me anyway
1641671646068.png
 
Top