Sad

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
All very well as a thought experiment, but in the real world a lot of people would just freeze or panic and it would be luck of the draw. As I said, if it is as good as a human we are no worse off.
If all that is holding it up it wouldn't be difficult for the government to pass a law saying the person sat in the driving seat had ultimate responsibility which is effectively the case at the moment anyway if using cruise control and self driving is only really an upgraded cruise control. I don't see it abdicates you of all responsibility.
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member

On a slightly lesser note I was walking home with the kids on Saturday and some old twat was cutting his hedge a good 4m tall and cutting sizeable inch diameter stems from inside his garden and just letting them fall on to the alleyway. Big enough branches to seriously injure a small child. I shouted at him to stop and he just said he would clear it up and he couldn't hear the kids coming over the noise of the engine.
I am usually the most passive person going but he got a right bollocking for being a complete moron.
He couldn't understand what he had done wrong
 
Top