barracane
Well-known member
reviews earthmoving machinery and loaders brand manitou:
hi sorry if I disturb what do you think of the loaders and earthmoving machinery brand manitou? I have not seen mini excavators, in the past I have seen some examples of backhoes, on the official website medium-small loaders, also telescopic and mini skid-wheeled and tracked loaders, they produce them or have them built by other manufacturers with their livery and brand ? thank you. excavators I have not seen it strange is a very used and versatile machine on the market today
www.manitou.com
hi sorry if I disturb what do you think of the loaders and earthmoving machinery brand manitou? I have not seen mini excavators, in the past I have seen some examples of backhoes, on the official website medium-small loaders, also telescopic and mini skid-wheeled and tracked loaders, they produce them or have them built by other manufacturers with their livery and brand ? thank you. excavators I have not seen it strange is a very used and versatile machine on the market today