reviews crawler excavators with bulldozer blade

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
recensioni escavatori cingolati con lama bulldozer
hello, sorry if disturbing, which in your opinion good reliable robust excavator with good performance, crawler excavator with bulldozer blade opener, I found hitachi ZX 130-6, volvo EC 140 E, old EX hitachi 100.5.you which one do you prefer over the kobelco blade runner. beyond the classic function of the excavator I would kindly need to know, if the machine could be used as a bulldozer to mark roads paths build access ramps, whether it is a crawler backhoe, that has power and thrust in the tracks to make a road by pushing the front blade cover holes. thanks, greetings, I hope all is well from you best wishes and greetings to all.
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I’m not sure I think it’s more a stability product with some purpose especially if they have float? Do them hey have float
 
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
I think the only one that is actually designed as a bulldozer (of sorts) is the Kobelco Bladerunner. It’s undercarriage is not like a conventional excavator, it is built to push.
most excavators with blades are just an add on to a standard machine.
 
Nick...

Nick...

Well-known member
The kobelco which is the same as a new holland at plantworx a year or two back was a 20 ton undercarriage with a 13/14 ton turret on top and a blade on the front.the bigger undercarriage obviously comes easier with the loads when pushing.thought these machines were mainly used fir golf course creation.
nick...
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
this was on a 20t crawler frame and pushed like f*** ....... weighed in at 18.5t ... was a lovely tool
WP_20170207_11_24_59_Pro.jpg
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
grazie per i vostri preziosi consigli, sempre utili e preziosi, per realizzare un terrazzo e rampe di accesso, quale usereste? scusate se insisto. Spero che la salute e il resto vadano bene. ovviamente.

DX140LCR-5​

1613845566703.png


 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
grazie per i vostri preziosi consigli, sempre utili e preziosi, per realizzare un terrazzo e rampe di accesso, quale usereste? scusate se insisto. Spero che la salute e il resto vadano bene. ovviamente.

DX140LCR-5​

View attachment 22474

one of the nicest things I've been in ..... @Richard Hunton had one too, but had problems with his sadly
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
gente felice che dio li aiuti, siete i soliti burloni burloni, ridere fa buon sangue, grazie ancora per i vostri preziosi consigli e suggerimenti, stammi bene, attenzione, la neve me la deve spiegare .... furbo. umorismo inglese dio salva la regina ei suoi fedeli sudditi.



1613898091980.png

1613898099208.jpeg

1613898207215.png


1613898091980.png
1613898099208.jpeg
 
M

mart1602

Well-known member
i think a blade on any size machine is a bonus but its not a dozer
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Couple of years back I had a few days on a Wacker Neuson ET 145 on rubbers with a blade. Pushed like an old D3 power shift, just a lot slower. No angle or tilt either.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
gente felice che dio li aiuti, siete i soliti burloni burloni, ridere fa buon sangue, grazie ancora per i vostri preziosi consigli e suggerimenti, stammi bene, attenzione, la neve me la deve spiegare .... furbo. umorismo inglese dio salva la regina ei suoi fedeli sudditi.



View attachment 22484
View attachment 22485
View attachment 22486

View attachment 22484View attachment 22485
that is some back fill blade hanging on there ..... thought initially it was some sort of clamp system , but then spotted the pick ups/pins
looks a tool that
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
1613931387565.png


boys in the hills must work must climb the ridges of the slopes to trace paths and create terraces, a friend of mine had thought of a rubberized backhoe, I said he is crazy, the excavator is more balanced and stable, the center of gravity lower , the backhoe gets bogged down in soft ground and you risk overturning if you work along the edges of the ridges, along the perimeter of the slopes, if you are not careful you risk sinking into the soft ground. while the excavator works from standstill in the self-propelled semi-parking position, am I wrong? otherwise I suggested we trace and rough with the excavator we finish with the tracked mechanical shovel am I wrong? even if it costs twice as much as a rental, that's why I thought of an excavator with a blade.God save the queen and her nice subjects.
 
Top