Reversible plate wanted

Furniss

Furniss

Still looking for a light ish used reversible compactor plate - not massive something that can go on wagon with mini..... there was someone advertising something on here a while back 🤔
One of the little bomags would be ideal.

L

lee k

hi mate give me a bell on ** I should be able to help you

Admin edit until further info :D no scammers allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
yeah who is this...

Could i not talk you into a new Lumag for a special price?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
yeah who is this...

you might talk all sorts of folk into some new kit at a "special price" Ross :LOL: depends just how special is "SPECIAL" ;)

Furniss

Furniss

yeah who is this...

I dont think you could Ross 🤔...hope to do business with you again shortly , but seeing as I cant actually look at it in person then I should stick with a brand im familiar with I reckon.

Last edited:
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I dont think you could Ross 🤔...hope to do business with you again shortly , but seeing as I cant actually look at it in person then I should stick with a brand im familiar with I reckon.
i have just bulk bought a load of kit in a hope that supply is a issue all year so we will have it.. We are doing some videos / hands on with kit. I will post up when there done, they are great plates the bigger ones too, sell and forget products, unless you abuse them by dropping them sideways and the like

Giles

Giles

I’ve got a wacker dpu-100 which is 700kg which is a bit big, 3 ton doesn’t like lifting it etc but packs the stuff down well, then I jump down to a 90kg bomag Forward only been looking a something mid range with forward backward around 200-300kg

Jimbo69

Jimbo69

I bought a Bomag diesel plate a few months ago, it’s about 250kg. Surprisingly the Doosan DX10Z can lift it about.
B86F76EB-E5F9-4256-BE9A-DB2E9E171B05.jpeg

S

Smiffy

Put this here save starting another thread.
Might be a deal for someone. Says it smokes so might need some tlc.