Where are you i have pm ed you
K Komatsu Well-known member Jul 9, 2019 #3 diggerjones said: No contact yet!! Click to expand... Hope he hasn’t done a Julian
Regy53 I like cake Jul 9, 2019 #5 Ok that’s strange Replied Also sorry if I have been away we have been moving yards . Bloody nightmare but good for the future
Ok that’s strange Replied Also sorry if I have been away we have been moving yards . Bloody nightmare but good for the future
V8Druid do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better Jul 10, 2019 #6 Regy53 said: Ok that’s strange Replied Also sorry if I have been away we have been moving yards . Bloody nightmare but good for the future Click to expand... that it is ........did it in '84 from my original place of just over a third of an acre to my acre site and 10,000 sq ft workshop ... was one busy week
Regy53 said: Ok that’s strange Replied Also sorry if I have been away we have been moving yards . Bloody nightmare but good for the future Click to expand... that it is ........did it in '84 from my original place of just over a third of an acre to my acre site and 10,000 sq ft workshop ... was one busy week
Regy53 I like cake Jan 22, 2021 #8 Sorry guys sometimes I read pm's at nightime or in bed and then dont check the next day. Always give us a call or a email as i check them all day my name at sandhillplant.com
Sorry guys sometimes I read pm's at nightime or in bed and then dont check the next day. Always give us a call or a email as i check them all day my name at sandhillplant.com