Lancs Lad
Well-known member
Mog + Crane and the video from Wigan bingoIt says only way of moving is dismantle and through house. That could possibly put a few off.
Mog + Crane and the video from Wigan bingoIt says only way of moving is dismantle and through house. That could possibly put a few off.
I’m hoping the @Mogman has come across or already has one in his yard !!Mog + Crane and the video from Wigan bingo![]()
I think there is also a scottish crown but I’m not worried who’s crown so long as it’s a K6There's 2 types of red box an earlier one and a later one earlier has the kings crown above and the later the Queen's crown
It isThink mine is a k6
Have you got any ? Or any that your hiab can reach quite quickly at 2am and uprootShifted a few
View attachment 61878
This was moved by pallet truck across a lawn through a gate (had to take a pillar down for access) up his drive too narrow for even a car before being lifted onto the truck
Ever since I met Mrs P she’s wanted one . Feck knows why but I do like them myself as well . Probably as a reminder of days before mobile phones when life was simpleI'm intrigued what your using it for ?
Renting out to home office![]()
Yeah making sure you had enough change or reverse the chargesEver since I met Mrs P she’s wanted one . Feck knows why but I do like them myself as well . Probably as a reminder of days before mobile phones when life was simple
My Mam would go stone mad if we reversed the charge ! I’d of need to of been shot to justify itYeah making sure you had enough change or reverse the charges![]()
Same here think I done it maybe twiceMy Mam would go stone mad if we reversed the charge ! I’d of need to of been shot to justify it
Don't get me started...... Locally the non local blow ins have saved many with there restoration being funded by your taxes via the parish .... The result is that they wind up paying ted to wire brush and hammerite the f****ng things rather than lift them out and send them to be sandblasted and primed properly.
Combine both for an interesting spaI always wanted one as a fish tank or shower cubicle.
I worked on a fishing trawler off far North Queensland when I was 18, at sea for 4 months. We went to port for a night because our generator broke and I used a phone box to make a reverse charge call home to the uk. My folks were really pleased to hear from me but less impressed with the £100 phone billYeah making sure you had enough change or reverse the charges![]()