Made some inroads with HMRC..... I'm not going to post up the intricacies but hopefully they are going to come out with a decent excise notice 75 on April fools day that's reasonably watertight.
Long and short outcomes are anything to do with Forestry, Farming or Horticultural (Including fish farming) as Defined in the dictionary E.g -
Forestry -
the science of planting and taking care of trees and
forests.
the process of establishing and managing
forests; forestation.
Agriculture -
the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
the production of crops, livestock, or poultry.
Horticulture -
the cultivation of a garden, orchard, or nursery; the cultivation of flowers, fruits, vegetables, or ornamental plants.
the science and art of cultivating such plants.
Is pretty safe on Rebated fuel.
Construction and anything else is white.
I must confess I have also thanked the man who I've been talking too. Very helpful despite the fact I'm a obstinate **** and likewise he has a very difficult task ahead of him..... they don't create the rules.... they are merely forced to write and enforce them!