GazCro
Well-known member
No just keeping it in one bitTipper conversion?
No just keeping it in one bitTipper conversion?
I'd guess fire prevention/controlTipper conversion?
Crocs on the first date won't help neithers**t like this on a Monday night is exactly why I'm likely to stay single forever![]()
I do not own a pair of crocs I can assure you.Crocs on the first date won't help neither![]()
Get outI do not own a pair of crocs I can assure you.
A lad who used to work for me regularly wore these - he even had a Mrs (though I reckon she was the giver in the bedroom!…).I do not own a pair of crocs I can assure you.
Just wellys with lots of holesI do not own a pair of crocs I can assure you.
I had a pair given to me years ago ...... use them as slippers in the house .... been very comfortableI do not own a pair of crocs I can assure you.
must have matching socksA lad who used to work for me regularly wore these - he even had a Mrs (though I reckon she was the giver in the bedroom!…).
Not sure if they are available with 6 toes though!
View attachment 29218
MR X into solar?
Tbh yes he is..... array on the house and a tesla power wall thing. Very happy with it and pays naff all for leccy.M
MR X into solar?
MR X indeed thenTbh yes he is..... array on the house and a tesla power wall thing. Very happy with it and pays naff all for leccy.
This workshop is elsewhere tho.
If you could relocate the rad then you could have a bloody good chunk off the front of it and get the cab back to somewhere near where it should be!She's arrived...... Also today my New to me Ford ranger has arrived with 12 months test![]()
Did think about it but tbh it's sound enough as it is. only about a foot longer in reality.If you could relocate the rad then you could have a bloody good chunk off the front of it and get the cab back to somewhere near where it should be!
Ooh- old Hydreema? Brilliant things!She's arrived...... Also today my New to me Ford ranger has arrived with 12 months test![]()