R.Sanders Plant

M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
I best make @Gunners feel it's not only him....

Fed up with it.... Mostly due to my horrific admin and the fact I need to sit down and do bills

Weather not helping either.

Big job I brought the izuzu for has been cancelled 🤔 those that know know. Bit it's annoying.

Same old same old....
If you’ve not wrecked it I’ll give you your money back on it!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I best make @Gunners feel it's not only him....

Fed up with it.... Mostly due to my horrific admin and the fact I need to sit down and do bills

Weather not helping either.

Big job I brought the izuzu for has been cancelled 🤔 those that know know. Bit it's annoying.

Same old same old....
???? Gra's truck??
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Bit of all sorts
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 338
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Counterweight still on the x series ?
Surprisingly yes.

It's a real shame that JCB still aren't capable of matching a top quality product with top quality control and paintwork. I'd love to say that machine is a fluke but there all as bad :(

I'd love to go and shake em up a bit. IMHO JCB have the best product on paper.... but reliability and finish handicap it severely.
 
Hg2702

Hg2702

Well-known member
The 19-c e f or even g whatever it is was lovely but like you say if your happy with bits rattling off you’ll be fine 🤣 it’s a real shame with them being so local
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
The 19-c e f or even g whatever it is was lovely but like you say if your happy with bits rattling off you’ll be fine 🤣 it’s a real shame with them being so local

Mini/midi diggers are great... but the warranty term is s**t.... think they will only do 1 or 2 years warranty or 2000hrs. Granted you will of had rather a lot of bits fall off before 2000hrs but fkn really?

IF JCB would stand by a new 7 or 10t machine as well as they have stood by the 220X then I would seriously consider the plunge. But the numbers just don't stack up for the stab in the dark. Same with the 19 whatever it is.... f****ng fantastic digger.... But after a few hundred hours one I know's work light has snapped off, the Perspex screen brackets welding has fractured and it generally is showing it's age (about 12 months 😂)

Pity.
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Our JCB 100 had a new bucket, at 400 hrs the centre tooth snapped clean off. Constantly having to relighted teeth. Tip link and stick need re-bushing and new pins for the second time in year. Yes, it’s had plenty of grease. Perhaps that’s what we’re doing wrong, ignoring the 500-hr greasing. Top of the hydraulic tank is peeing out as well. Gasket round the filter housing has let go. It’s a shame, as it’s a lovely bit of kit to operate.
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
Mini/midi diggers are great... but the warranty term is s**t.... think they will only do 1 or 2 years warranty or 2000hrs. Granted you will of had rather a lot of bits fall off before 2000hrs but fkn really?

IF JCB would stand by a new 7 or 10t machine as well as they have stood by the 220X then I would seriously consider the plunge. But the numbers just don't stack up for the stab in the dark. Same with the 19 whatever it is.... f****ng fantastic digger.... But after a few hundred hours one I know's work light has snapped off, the Perspex screen brackets welding has fractured and it generally is showing it's age (about 12 months 😂)

Pity.
The whole extended warranty thing pees me off tbh nobody comes out and says what will actually be covered at 4 year old. The fact you pretty much consider it a deal breaker for jcb says it all. I occasionally think they could be worth a look but if you end up with a lemon (quite likely from past experience) dealer and jcb will shaft you and if you end up having to cut your losses the low resale value will bite you again. Its a sad state tbh when we should be proud to buy british but don't because they don't give a toss about us. I don't hold my breath about it changing either as i think its where the company went when the old man stepped back.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
The whole extended warranty thing pees me off tbh nobody comes out and says what will actually be covered at 4 year old. The fact you pretty much consider it a deal breaker for jcb says it all. I occasionally think they could be worth a look but if you end up with a lemon (quite likely from past experience) dealer and jcb will shaft you and if you end up having to cut your losses the low resale value will bite you again. Its a sad state tbh when we should be proud to buy british but don't because they don't give a toss about us. I don't hold my breath about it changing either as i think its where the company went when the old man stepped back.

To be fair JCB's extended warranty on the X series has been spot on. It was what sealed the deal on the machine.

BUT i think personally all manufactures need to start actually looking at there product and standing by it. The JCB is more so a victim of this as the horror storys are that bad!

It's a deal breaker on the mini's.....
 
Nick...

Nick...

Well-known member
Most machines are sold with good warranties.my volvo was 3 years warrant.when I had a gator under left hand control split at 2 years old I called dealer to discover only engine and hydraulics are 3 years and everything else only one year.i should have bought a big magnifying glass and read the (really)small print.after commenting on another local users problems with slew problems,which were mentioned on here volvo contacted me directly and replaced the part foc.apparently the dealer never told them so they were unaware of the issue.I’m sure hire companies woukd not bother but I’m an owner operator and my machine has never spent a night outside.will learn in future to ask about what’s covered.I think lots of dealers and manufacturers will wriggle out of things if they get half a chance.in my opinion anyway
nick...
 
pettsy

pettsy

Well-known member
I think lots of dealers and manufacturers will wriggle out of things if they get half a chance.

I had that with my Isuzu Dmax and the local dealer/Isuzu uk, which ultimately lead to it being sold.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
As you can see, I am a upmost professional 😂

Gear going in well.... Layer 3 today, not quick by any stretch but it's getting done with a small team. 🥰
 

Attachments

  • 1605037393326.png
    1605037393326.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 291
  • 1605037526906.png
    1605037526906.png
    627.2 KB · Views: 283
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
As you can see, I am a upmost professional 😂

Gear going in well.... Layer 3 today, not quick by any stretch but it's getting done with a small team. 🥰
That's a fantastic set of crates Rory :D
Makes my set of 6 going in tomorrow look like a toy set :ROFLMAO:
 
Top