PRICE WATCH

D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
yea just had a conversation with Mrs Mog and was told £5 a small pack and got security tags on nowo_O
£6.50 for the big tub in Costco.. obviously you pay to get through the door in the first place!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Reminds me of the time I got attacked by bees when dealing with a fallen tree. Grabbed the petrol can and lighter- problem solved.

Thought my luck was in when I saw the honeycomb. Spat it straight back out and was burping petrol for a week!
TBH I don't know which is worse .. at least with diesel, you spit it out and all you have is the taste .. with petrol you're struggling to breathe as well, for the bloody fumes :mad:
 
T

topkit

Well-known member
Latest news today is that the Euro has hit parity with the US Dollar so 1Euro = $1.00 that will help to make things even more expensive, When I think back to those people Mr Blair et al telling us how good it would be to adopt the Euro ! I wonder how Southern Ireland will react if at all. I remember way back when they adopted the Euro and everyone was complaining how expensive everything was. Nipping across the border to get cheaper goods won't be happening.
 
Last edited:
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Latest news today is that the Euro has hit parity with the US Dollar so 1Euro = $1.00 that will help to make things even more expensive, When I think back to those people Mr Blair et al telling us how good it would be to adopt the Euro ! I wonder how Southern Ireland will react if at all. I remember way back when they adopted the Euro and everyone was complaining how expensive everything was. Nipping across the border to get cheaper goods won't be happening.
Just having this discussion earlier ..good news if you importing from Europe and good if you exporting to rest of world basically...almost like it's been engineered that way...
 
T

topkit

Well-known member
Yes probably engineered to help one member state "Germany" so they can Export their cars into the USA and keep Germany from going into recession.
 
Top