opinions on conformation and design of earth-moving machines as the best and most effective

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

Active member
This guy has posted some cracking pictures in the past. Why be rude to him?

Certainly don't think I was rude ( assuming you were referring to my comment) simply not my cup of tea. As stated I'm probably just older and grumpier! :confused:
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
I apologize for the misunderstanding and for being impertinent, intrusive petulant and boring, forgive me again I behaved as a despot

the discussion took a turn and a road not wanted by me, it has become an endless controversy, I just wanted to ask some technical clarification and kindly know the opinion of people skilled in the professional sector, I would have liked some veteran operator proposed an arm developed for some special application some changes to improve the performance of the various machines some innovative innovations to introduce and propose, I was misunderstood apologize again, I do not know how to make me forgive at this point
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I apologize for the misunderstanding and for being impertinent, intrusive petulant and boring, forgive me again I behaved as a despot

the discussion took a turn and a road not wanted by me, it has become an endless controversy, I just wanted to ask some technical clarification and kindly know the opinion of people skilled in the professional sector, I would have liked some veteran operator proposed an arm developed for some special application some changes to improve the performance of the various machines some innovative innovations to introduce and propose, I was misunderstood apologize again, I do not know how to make me forgive at this point

Keep posting Barracane, i enjoy reading your information requests however strange they may be.

If your in the talking mode, do you have machines over there? what ones do you currently own?
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Keep posting Barracane, i enjoy reading your information requests however strange they may be.

If your in the talking mode, do you have machines over there? what ones do you currently own?

Aye keep it coming Boyo .... we'll do our best to make sense of some of 'Googlator's' translation jobs :giggle:
posting is not easy, if it's not your own tongue you are posting in :(
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
I had a crawler fiat, now I've sold everything for the crisis, the taxes are strangling us. I thought about taking a wheeled backhoe loader to do this job, but on balance I should call the local companies and rent, I avoid problems of repairs and other unexpected events
sorry again if I bothered you, sorry for the misunderstanding and the sterile polemics
fiat.jpg
pala.jpg
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I had a crawler fiat, now I've sold everything for the crisis, the taxes are strangling us. I thought about taking a wheeled backhoe loader to do this job, but on balance I should call the local companies and rent, I avoid problems of repairs and other unexpected events
sorry again if I bothered you, sorry for the misunderstanding and the sterile polemics
View attachment 2411View attachment 2412

thats a nice machine, Italian made? do not know much about the Fiat crawlers.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
thats a nice machine, Italian made? do not know much about the Fiat crawlers.
yeh, that looks a very clean, tidy tool .... the Italians make some real nice gear and they're damned good engineers (y)(y)
their grub's pretty damned nice too and the lucky buggers live in some stunning countryside :cool: :giggle::giggle:
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
I had a crawler fiat, now I've sold everything for the crisis, the taxes are strangling us. I thought about taking a wheeled backhoe loader to do this job, but on balance I should call the local companies and rent, I avoid problems of repairs and other unexpected events
sorry again if I bothered you, sorry for the misunderstanding and the sterile polemics

What weight is that machine? Looks about Cat 939 size. Please stop apologising for the sterile polemics, you are welcome here.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
What weight is that machine? Looks about Cat 939 size. Please stop apologising for the sterile polemics, you are welcome here.

absolutely Bri ... (y)(y)(y) ..... as said, it's difficult posting in a foreign language .... I have enough fun trying to understand half of Maskinisten stuff, and to be fair to a lot of the regulars on there, their English is great (y):cool: ...... the translator is summat else :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
 
R

Rob 210

Well-known member
Good on him for posting,some really good pics too.
Nice to see and hear a different take on some of the plant used.
Fiat used to make some half decent Ag crawlers,Spent many a happy hour on a 100c
Straight 6,normally aspirated engine.Drop a chisel plough in full depth and let the music play.When she was pulling hard she was as sweet as a nut
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
weight eight tons power 90 hp, certainly you can not compare it to the 931 b caterpillar or 935 c caterpillar, but in case of repairs the fiat allis is cheaper as spare parts after twenty years from the production some spare you find it, my used it father as a service machine for the maintenance of agricultural land, after his death I sold it was worn, but had already worn out, now to recover the abandoned farms for 5 years or from the date of my father's death we wanted to take or an excavator or a backhoe, in fact I wrote a message on the net, but momentarily we are turning to a small construction company in the area for hire, or to a relative farmer who owns a small komatsu excavator, that's all, I'm not a professional like my father did not take care of the company for twenty years, so I'm not updated on the technological evolution that have reached these machines, pertan Before tackling an investment, even if not important, by purchasing a roof movement machine suitable for carrying out the maintenance operations to be carried out on our land, I wanted to orient myself with the most competent in the sector to direct my attention to focusing the right objective. although I believe that for my needs, it is more appropriate and convenient at this point the rental. what do you think about it?
fl 5 b.jpg
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
tough times over there then. Do you think the market will recover, its always worth having your own machine in good times and bad repairs should be to bad
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
un trattore è un meccanico e dinamico funziona come un riparatore, un traffichino, compra le riparazioni e affitta macchine movimento terra, propone un escavatore a cucchiaia rovescia un incrocio tra bulldozer ed escavatore modello lama runner sia per usare come escavatore e come apripista, cosa ne pensi di questa macchina movimento terra?
pala.jpg
escavatore.jpg
escavatore 2.jpg


E150 Blade Runner
ade runner.jpg
pala 2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • blade runner.jpg
    blade runner.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 259
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
un trattore è un meccanico e dinamico funziona come un riparatore, un traffichino, compra le riparazioni e affitta macchine movimento terra, propone un escavatore a cucchiaia rovescia un incrocio tra bulldozer ed escavatore modello lama runner sia per usare come escavatore e come apripista, cosa ne pensi di questa macchina movimento terra?View attachment 3389View attachment 3390View attachment 3391

E150 Blade Runner
View attachment 3392View attachment 3394
great machines with the 6 way blades (y)(y):cool: ......... those chains need shortening and tightening - big time - on the loader though ;)
 
Last edited:
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
was a new holland kobelco joint venture, right? now I think only kobelco build it, I honestly have not seen the current site new holland, however, I think the opinion is favorable wrong?
 
Top