barracane
Well-known member
opinions experiences tracked dumpers advantages defects applications
Hi, I saw that some companies produce tracked transporters online, I'm not referring to the small ones for the countryside or construction sites but the slightly larger ones that are used for particular jobs, what can you tell me about them in my area, never used, what uses? What are the strengths and weaknesses, and on which funds should I use them? like in the Netherlands maybe they use wide tracks to avoid sinking the tracks and for the problem of flotation, machine alignment and stability? Thank you
Hi, I saw that some companies produce tracked transporters online, I'm not referring to the small ones for the countryside or construction sites but the slightly larger ones that are used for particular jobs, what can you tell me about them in my area, never used, what uses? What are the strengths and weaknesses, and on which funds should I use them? like in the Netherlands maybe they use wide tracks to avoid sinking the tracks and for the problem of flotation, machine alignment and stability? Thank you