Northern polytunnels?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Everywhere I looked at beforehand had praise for these guys but it's certainly not the experience I'm having with them. If only they come out and told the truth with whatever the issue is. One person I got on the phone in November suggested to me it's difficult getting steel. I had to tell him I regularly order loads of steel between 2 and 6 ton and comes in 4 or 5 days, you've had over six months! Lies. They don't seem to give two fcuks, every I manage to get through to someone on the phone they say they have to speak to someone and will call right back but never do. They don't reply to my emails. If they think I'm just going to go away if they ignore me they will find out it's not the case.
I'd say you have good cause to get litigious Mike .... might even result in a free polytunnel ...... it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond reasonable now ... they probably don't have a bloody clue about what you're missing and possibly frightened to ask

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
So. Called them first week of January about the outstanding parts, was told delivery week commencing 18th Jan. Also get confirmation email saying delivery truck was due to us on 19th of Jan, be ready to unload the parts. Then, on the afternoon of 19th got another email saying our parts was not on the truck, sincere apologies we will re-arrange the delivery date. Fcuk Cnuts so on the blower to them, got nowhere fast nobody giving me straight answer as to wtf was going on. This afternoon they've told me parts are still in production and delivery will be delayed for 2 weeks. I'm asking for refund of money, apparently I need to speak with the manager, I said patch me through buy never available at the time and told they will phone me right back. Never get a call back.
Everywhere I looked and asked about this people had good reviews but I think they are a shower of c*πts.

V8Druid

V8Druid

So. Called them first week of January about the outstanding parts, was told delivery week commencing 18th Jan. Also get confirmation email saying delivery truck was due to us on 19th of Jan, be ready to unload the parts. Then, on the afternoon of 19th got another email saying our parts was not on the truck, sincere apologies we will re-arrange the delivery date. Fcuk Cnuts so on the blower to them, got nowhere fast nobody giving me straight answer as to wtf was going on. This afternoon they've told me parts are still in production and delivery will be delayed for 2 weeks. I'm asking for refund of money, apparently I need to speak with the manager, I said patch me through buy never available at the time and told they will phone me right back. Never get a call back.
Everywhere I looked and asked about this people had good reviews but I think they are a shower of c*πts.
worth a solicitor's letter IMHDO ...... give them a fixed point in time within reason then go for a chargeback ....... and charge 'em storage for their sh1t

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Well you won't believe what arrived on a pallet this afternoon 🤔 a full 8 months after ordering!
Need to crack on get it up now 🎪

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
IMG-20210129-WA0025.jpg

Although it's a funny blue colour compared to the first set of brackets that are zinc plated.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Well you won't believe what arrived on a pallet this afternoon 🤔 a full 8 months after ordering!
Need to crack on get it up now 🎪
gonna send 'em a bill for eight months temporary storage of you valuable items you were forced to get under cover elsewhere???

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
I'm told it's a better protection than the zinc coating on the other parts. It's just a bit mix and match but beggers can't be choosers

V8Druid

V8Druid

That's what we thought and questioned them about it but apparently the blue plating is a new system they use. Time will tell I suppose
hmmm ..... think i'd be giving them a coat of silver hammerite (or gold:giggle::giggle:)

V8Druid

V8Druid

They been bought over lately? We had a call from someone recently saying they looking for sales now own ffirwood paints.
don't know TBH Mike? ..... had an email from them 'fore crimbo with their holiday dates .. nothing mentioned and can't find anything on the 'net ??

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
don't know TBH Mike? ..... had an email from them 'fore crimbo with their holiday dates .. nothing mentioned and can't find anything on the 'net ??
I think there must have been something happening last year
Screenshot_20210129-212854~2.png