Nocn

B

Brendan

Does anyone have an dummies guide to booking a tests for health and safety and 360?

Didn't realise the card ran out for the 360, not that I need it as don't really go anywhere that needs it. Last time was just a simple phone call and health and safety and 360 tests booked for the same date at back to back slots, nice and simple no messing about.

So this time round it's been a ball ache, go online and try to book tests, sign in try and find health and safety test but cant find where to add 360, only other versions of the h+s test. So try to book h+s test but needs a nocn number. Go to the stupid nocn website sign up get no further and still can't book both tests.

Forgot about renewing for a while as gave up, fast forward to today and called the nocn helpline, listen to a message, then Choose option 1 for cpcs, listen to another long message to find out you can't do anything with cpcs with that option or anything with any of the other number of ticket types it read out, it was all a list of numbers.

Tried calling Pearson directly to book tests, another long message and on hold, then speak to someone who says they can't do any bookings as working from home, so back on hold for a while, to speak to someone else. Finally speak to someone for them to say they can only book the 360 module and would have to book the h+s test elsewhere.

So considering both tests are done at Pearson's site, in the same room, using their computers why have I found it so difficult, unless I'm just missing something simple.

C

charlie2

Does anyone have an dummies guide to booking a tests for health and safety and 360?

Didn't realise the card ran out for the 360, not that I need it as don't really go anywhere that needs it. Last time was just a simple phone call and health and safety and 360 tests booked for the same date at back to back slots, nice and simple no messing about.

So this time round it's been a ball ache, go online and try to book tests, sign in try and find health and safety test but cant find where to add 360, only other versions of the h+s test. So try to book h+s test but needs a nocn number. Go to the stupid nocn website sign up get no further and still can't book both tests.

Forgot about renewing for a while as gave up, fast forward to today and called the nocn helpline, listen to a message, then Choose option 1 for cpcs, listen to another long message to find out you can't do anything with cpcs with that option or anything with any of the other number of ticket types it read out, it was all a list of numbers.

Tried calling Pearson directly to book tests, another long message and on hold, then speak to someone who says they can't do any bookings as working from home, so back on hold for a while, to speak to someone else. Finally speak to someone for them to say they can only book the 360 module and would have to book the h+s test elsewhere.

So considering both tests are done at Pearson's site, in the same room, using their computers why have I found it so difficult, unless I'm just missing something simple.

craig

craig

I done mind at a local training place who have the touch screen computers, rung them up and told them what I wanted, they must of sorted it and gave me the appointment time to come in and do it (same week)

C

charlie2

It was a good while ago I renewed mine did it online through citb/Cpcs/nocn and it was easy but that was before all the covid stuff reared it’s head, trying to do anything has been a joke for ages.

B

Brendan

I done mind at a local training place who have the touch screen computers, rung them up and told them what I wanted, they must of sorted it and gave me the appointment time to come in and do it (same week)
Pearson are my local place, in centre of the town, I find it odd you can't do the lot from one website

diggerjones

diggerjones

Pearson are my local place, in centre of the town, I find it odd you can't do the lot from one website
Mine is up for renewal early next year, so thought I'd get it sorted. Well it looks like I'm having same issues as you. What a load of wank. Been trying all night to log on. Have to get on phone tomorrow unless anyone has any bright ideas.

M

Monkeybusiness

Mine is up for renewal early next year, so thought I'd get it sorted. Well it looks like I'm having same issues as you. What a load of wank. Been trying all night to log on. Have to get on phone tomorrow unless anyone has any bright ideas.
Ring these guys - we have done the touchscreen tests in their office at Arclid.

B

Brendan

Well i spent probably 2 or 3 hrs trying to sort it out with Pearson and citb with no joy.
Rang the company up Dan digested and sorted it. Probably £40 more.
I gave up, didn't bother looking at it any further, will try again at some point just don't understand why these dickheads make stuff so difficult