Nice pickup

R

Russell

This is cool
Shame about all the nonsense involved

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

If plated and run as the 6.5t truck it is... it'll carry at least 3t if not a bit more. Those Iveco's aren't heavy like a 7.5t Iveco/Ford Cargo.
Still can’t see it, with the hook gear, double cab, and a body?

hiluxman

hiluxman

If plated and run as the 6.5t truck it is... it'll carry at least 3t if not a bit more. Those Iveco's aren't heavy like a 7.5t Iveco/Ford Cargo.
Not as a crew cab roro it wont, streight tipper then yes, the 65c weigh alot more than the 35c and 45c

S

Smiffy

The 7.2t daily will hold over well over a ton more than the 7.5t eurocargo with the same body fitted
Tbh it makes 7.5t lorry's seem redundant
Plus I bet the reason it won't lift the full lot is it's running the lightest 3.5t hook gear they can find and probably calculating the 3.5t capacity as including the bin rather than what can fit in it so I can see them getting to that conclusion

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Is no one going to mention the colour?...... who would it suit🤔
third word is off Aiden :p:ROFLMAO:...... that's not bitter choccy ... it's turd brown:oops:
s-l1600.jpg

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
The 7.2t daily will hold over well over a ton more than the 7.5t eurocargo with the same body fitted
Tbh it makes 7.5t lorry's seem redundant
Plus I bet the reason it won't lift the full lot is it's running the lightest 3.5t hook gear they can find and probably calculating the 3.5t capacity as including the bin rather than what can fit in it so I can see them getting to that conclusion

That's it.

I think from memory the Ex Cormac 65's where about 2.7t across the weighbridge with double cab and Ally Tipper.

Furniss

Furniss

Im glad I went a little hookloader , even if they can carry less (apparantly) ours is brilliant it definitely a no going back job once
you have run one for a decent length of time and actually seen for yourselves the time savings and hassle they save.