Motoring

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Not like we didn't already know....why fuel prices remain high?
Unless of course you are travelling to Davos when only your private jet will do!!
 
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
Not like we didn't already know....why fuel prices remain high?

“The WEF wants…..”
Since when do we have to listen to this bunch of unelected arseholes? And why should it suddenly be policy for any government to listen either? The answer is becoming clearer and less of a conspiracy theory…..

Time to wake up and realise we are being fukced left right and center
 
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
“The WEF wants…..”
Since when do we have to listen to this bunch of unelected arseholes? And why should it suddenly be policy for any government to listen either? The answer is becoming clearer and less of a conspiracy theory…..

Time to wake up and realise we are being fukced left right and center
Yep by nearly every politician and big corps
 
Giles

Giles

Well-known member
My old man was also in motor trade until he started building on his pitches in late 80s only pic I’ve got here of him and mum and e type. Mum was forever getting pulled over in it she reckons.

My mrs uncles e type the other week

Then we were in ikea Sheffield and loads of Porsche owners turned up for an event at Porsche garage. Black 911 turbo whale tail do me nicely, get away in Stockholm videos from youth haha. Although think if I could have any car be restored bronco

BFA601EA-9424-46FC-89E4-675808294585.png
 

Attachments

  • D7A19ED2-DF4F-477F-8071-40F9B8701735.png
    D7A19ED2-DF4F-477F-8071-40F9B8701735.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 209
  • C50F6779-53E9-444F-BB0D-96B0748A0B1E.png
    C50F6779-53E9-444F-BB0D-96B0748A0B1E.png
    806.6 KB · Views: 194
  • A09377B6-5C18-46A0-A0B4-AAEA70444A3E.jpeg
    A09377B6-5C18-46A0-A0B4-AAEA70444A3E.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 175
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
My old man was also in motor trade until he started building on his pitches in late 80s only pic I’ve got here of him and mum and e type. Mum was forever getting pulled over in it she reckons.

My mrs uncles e type the other week

Then we were in ikea Sheffield and loads of Porsche owners turned up for an event at Porsche garage. Black 911 turbo whale tail do me nicely, get away in Stockholm videos from youth haha. Although think if I could have any car be restored bronco

View attachment 38004
Had a E type for my mates Wedding, I drove it back from the pub the night before as he’d had afew.. the traffic lights at Cromford changed 3 times in front of me before I could get it back into gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Had a E type for my mates Wedding, I drove it back from the pub the night before as he’d had afew.. the traffic lights at Cromford changed 3 times in front of me before I could get it back into gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
had a similar experience many moons ago, at three in the morning, at the lights on City road/St Pauls junction, in Bristol ... no gear box issues ... me mate was hanging out the passenger door of me V8 SD1, head in gutter, spewing his heart out for a good three, maybe four changes .. I'm sat there praying the plod that'd gone up City Road, didn't come back down, before we could get the flock out o' there :ROFLMAO: ...... 'least it wasn't in the foot well :oops:
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
had a similar experience many moons ago, at three in the morning, at the lights on City road/St Pauls junction, in Bristol ... no gear box issues ... me mate was hanging out the passenger door of me V8 SD1, head in gutter, spewing his heart out for a good three, maybe four changes .. I'm sat there praying the plod that'd gone up City Road, didn't come back down, before we could get the flock out o' there :ROFLMAO: ...... 'least it wasn't in the foot well :oops:
Worst passenger is a pissed passenger.
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
could've been worse .... could've been to the curry shop too :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I learnt way before I could drive to not get roped in to offering anyone a lift home who's had few too many.

Was very funny at the time watching things unfold with pissed passengers but something I've vowed not to do.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I learnt way before I could drive to not get roped in to offering anyone a lift home who's had few too many.

Was very funny at the time watching things unfold with pissed passengers but something I've vowed not to do.
totally agree .... issue was I was staying at his place for the weekend .. wouldn't have gone down too well, if I'd left him at The Mardyke :ROFLMAO: ... he wasn't that pissed and'd said the beer didn't taste right .. bad barrel'd've been my guess ... but as the pub was the local 'angels' pub one didn't 'complain' 'bout the beer :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... the Coke'd been OK though :giggle:
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
totally agree .... issue was I was staying at his place for the weekend .. wouldn't have gone down too well, if I'd left him at The Mardyke :ROFLMAO: ... he wasn't that pissed and'd said the beer didn't taste right .. bad barrel'd've been my guess ... but as the pub was the local 'angels' pub one didn't 'complain' 'bout the beer :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... the Coke'd been OK though :giggle:
Well what can you say. Lol.

I've been in some tacings but generally for me it's the day after before I spew. 🤪🤮
 
Bob

Bob

Well-known member
Had a mate who got pissed in a 105 van and was sitting in back with several others driver said f him open back door and stick his head out as they were driving, hold his legs so he can't fall out and he just spewed all the way home. I use to go to Bristol in the sixties wasn't Saint Paul's Bristol where girls of the night use to stand not that I dared go down there 😳
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Had a mate who got pissed in a 105 van and was sitting in back with several others driver said f him open back door and stick his head out as they were driving, hold his legs so he can't fall out and he just spewed all the way home. I use to go to Bristol in the sixties wasn't Saint Paul's Bristol where girls of the night use to stand not that I dared go down there 😳
yeh... St Pauls/City Road .... spent three years in Redland Teacher Training College, in Bristol, late 70s and used to know Bristol well ... still have a few friends there, but don't get over as much as I used to ... used to regularly 'pop over' for the evening on the Zed ... didn't take long :giggle: or in an SD.
 
Top