Modern Art.

S

Stroppymonkey

Well-known member
Saw this earlier . Thoughts?

1725476928343.png
 
kabin man

kabin man

Well-known member
Saddest thing I've seen tbf. Gives the green twats warm fuzzy feelings that its a bygone era... now it's all done by kids in Nigeria now. Bravo.
Could well be the future of all UK industry. Rows of tractors in a rewilded field whilst we eat bugs and lament over the taste of real beef..
Whilst trendy types cycle round shoreditch on ethnic bicycles hand woven from vegan yoghurt giving each other rewards for saving the planet.
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Saddest thing I've seen tbf. Gives the green twats warm fuzzy feelings that its a bygone era... now it's all done by kids in Nigeria now. Bravo.
I see your point , but without memory of the past everything will be lost forever!

Green lot would happily have them buckets recycled into right wing thuggery prison cells I’m sure!!
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
What’s more depressing is my dad owns land with coal in it, identified for opencast by uk coal about 40 years ago.. never to see the light of day! Practically worthless now!
Maybe oneday a government will see sense??
 
Top