MINI SKID STEERS

doobin

doobin

another one here but a bit minging

or this but no cash on delivery look a bit like a scam
Second one is a scam, first one is two miles from me and genuine, but I think he’s selling cause I showed him pics of mine 🤣

S

Smiffy

Wasn't druid on about a power barrow.
Surely that mini skid would do the job

GazCro

GazCro

The one that needs a paint job be no problem to him either cos nowt he buys is the right colour for him anyway

GazCro

GazCro

Seen as it's the mini thread I'll drop a mini fork truck in
20220114_202237.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Seen as it's the mini thread I'll drop a mini fork truck in View attachment 31337
handy little tools those ... had a 750kilo one in work and was surprising how much we used it, even with 5 FLTs to use
The one that needs a paint job be no problem to him either cos nowt he buys is the right colour for him anyway
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .......tha's a bloody nail compared to the £4k one earlier

it would, but'd make a hell of a mess ... one of Ross's Lumags'd be just as handy, but same issue as a skidder and less than half the cost ... got plenty of lifting ability ;)
Second one is a scam, first one is two miles from me and genuine, but I think he’s selling cause I showed him pics of mine 🤣
yellow or green one .... Midhurst ain't far from Ollie @Gunners either ... know that area a bit ..... used to have a GF lived in Hindhead ....... really nice part of the world

GazCro

GazCro

handy little tools those ... had a 750kilo one in work and was surprising how much we used it, even with 5 FLTs to use

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .......tha's a bloody nail compared to the £4k one earlier

it would, but'd make a hell of a mess ... one of Ross's Lumags'd be just as handy, but same issue as a skidder and less than half the cost ... got plenty of lifting ability ;)

yellow or green one .... Midhurst ain't far from Ollie @Gunners either ... know that area a bit ..... used to have a GF lived in Hindhead ....... really nice part of the world
I loaded a pallet of scrap into trailer with it where i got it from not really thinking what weight would be. Was just over a ton in scrappy when weighed, i thought trailer sat down a bit 🤣

barracane

barracane

:unsure::unsure:I have many doubts, I believe I will continue to rent machinery, the time has not come to take the plunge and acquire an earthmoving machinery for my farm, I will wait for better days.

1642237285691.png

barracane

barracane

King Supertrac Skidsteer ???'what kind of machinery would you be able to kindly post the photos I do not know thanks, which in your opinion is the best mini dumper wheelbarrows and wheelbarrows?

WORTEX texas 500​

Wortex Reggio Emilia modello Texas 500 dotata di trasmissione idrostatica totalmente idraulica e ribaltamento cassone idraulico. Dotata di pratica pedana uomo a bordo, portata 500 kg peso 310
''
1642327331236.png

1642327380820.png

does anyone know this mini dumper?

''

R

Russell

Looks a bit Chinese to me. I personally wouldn't invest my money in Chinese rubbish, just look at the carter thread.
I had a quick look over a Jansen dumper a while back and everything is thinner and cheaper looking.

doobin

doobin

Looks a bit Chinese to me. I personally wouldn't invest my money in Chinese rubbish, just look at the carter thread.
I had a quick look over a Jansen dumper a while back and everything is thinner and cheaper looking.
My Chinese Lumag has had less problems than your old TCP 🤣

Although it'll be a different story in fifteen years time I'm sure.

R

Russell

I think my TCP has lived outside for 15-20 years to be fair.
Give us a days work driving your lumag and I'll tell you what I think of it (y)

Last edited:
barracane

barracane

thanks for the right advice and the precious words always very useful, thanks

1642414154525.png
1642414573588.png
1642414526630.png