mini excavator video?????

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
that said ....... having just watched a bit of the vid ........ perhaps :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
what do you think of the insect excavator: flea ant etc. better shovel pickaxe hoe spade, which consumes sandwiches and wine or better excavator on 2-wheeled cultivator? I haven't seen any around, they look like gravedigger excavators for cemeteries, sorry for the macabre comparison.

View attachment 41844View attachment 41846View attachment 41847 View attachment 41849View attachment 41845View attachment 41848View attachment 41850
this has saved me a lot of back ache over the years
WP_20170710_11_39_40_Pro micron.JPG WP_20210509_20_43_29_Pro.jpg
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member

Pel-Job EB12.4 MINI EXCAVATOR​

'
  • engine: Mitsubishi, L3E, 3 cyl. diesel, 19HK
1670664027227.png
1670664079911.png

1670664120400.png


1670664143795.png
???:unsure:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Fleming Manor Micron ........ been a good little tool ... walking digger .. folds up, put two road wheels under the king post and a tow bar on the back end .. tows behind a car ... amazingly powerful little thing and will load a 3t Thwaites dumper.
I have shifted some stuff with it over the years and will trench down to about 2.2m .... has as much reach, maybe a little more, than the 8015 Jakie ... closed in it'll go through a 26" gap ... 5.5hp Hodna ... every ram on it is identical
WP_20190521_15_56_32_Pro.jpg
WP_20190521_15_56_43_Pro.jpg
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member


it would be like a spider excavator but in miniature, not bad but how do I make it climb an 18-meter slope between the various terraces and steps before I should trace a path with another mechanical shovel and I should tow it with a tractor, right??
1670693369486.png
1670693429251.png
towable_digger

1670693498337.png

1670693308028.png
 
Top