mini excavator TK 10-8??engine kubota

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
TK 10-8 engine kubota

1723652939615.png

1723652953992.png
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
video excavator in action?
sorry if I got confused with the message, what do you think of this small 1200 kg Chinese excavator with a Kubota engine, I couldn't find the manufacturer online, only the acronym, I'm attaching some recipes for Ferragosto, happy holidays, happy Ferragosto, we'll keep you updated





 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
Ho capito il messaggio sublimare meglio gli involtini primavera cinesi e il riso alla cantonese, credo di aver interpretato il tuo pensiero ironico e beffardo grazie per il tuo pensiero illuminato.. ironico e sarcastico.. humour britannico.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I only wish I could speak Italian!
right click and select 'translate into English'

"Your ironic and mocking thought, thank you for your enlightened thought. Ironic and sarcastic.. British humour."
 
Top