mini digger tracks

sandy2210

sandy2210

Active member
just split one of the tracks on my kubota u35-3any recommendations on where best to get a couple of new ones from (the other one looks like it will go soon as well) not a full time usage machine just bits around the estate but does do a fair bit of "tramping" between jobs
 
sandy2210

sandy2210

Active member
just split one of the tracks on my kubota u35-3any recommendations on where best to get a couple of new ones from (the other one looks like it will go soon as well) not a full time usage machine just bits around the estate but does do a fair bit of "tramping" between jobs
track size (stamped on it ) is 300x53x84 all the ones i can find online are 300x52.5x84 would these fit ok or make any difference
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
MST or Evans and Reid ?
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
just split one of the tracks on my kubota u35-3any recommendations on where best to get a couple of new ones from (the other one looks like it will go soon as well) not a full time usage machine just bits around the estate but does do a fair bit of "tramping" between jobs
Astrak are good I hear...
 
sandy2210

sandy2210

Active member
1638041209506.png
going with astrak before 30th puts into a draw for this so i will phone monday for a price
 
sandy2210

sandy2210

Active member
oh yes will defo be phoning all i can find
what is the difference between the 53 and 52.5 in the sizes think its .5mm but the sprockets will be a bit worn will it be ok or will the track gain or lose .5mm every link until it jams up
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
I had this with my kx71-3 and I was told kubota to order the oem size which was 53 as opposed to 52.5
Be the safest bet I reckon.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
evans reid appear to have them as 53 so will give them a call first
Little tip.

Ring Astrak, get a price... take there offer and apologise for wasting there time but "insert a different dealer here " has offered you the tracks for say £50 less..... Hang up and wait.

Within 15-20 minutes they will likely match the price. :ROFLMAO:

Personally I am sold on MST now following Dylans rollers and the sale of some big digger tracks to me......
 
sandy2210

sandy2210

Active member
thanks for the tip, mst have a depot in glasgow which may help as delivery up here in the highlands is always expensive
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Another one for Digbits, I use them for various bits, good company to deal with and they will arrive when they say so!
 
sandy2210

sandy2210

Active member



many thanks to jd450a for the heads up I had never heard of MST before but they were great to deal with and had the correct tracks in stock delivered this morning and fitted this afternoon and a very competitive price (am I beginning to sound like a salesman ) grab back on in the morning and back to firewood
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    477.9 KB · Views: 181
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
MST were the only people I could find with Bofors teeth when i was after some for a bucket .... hell of a range of stuff (y):cool:
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Just to update this thread - I needed a pair of tracks for a chipper, Digbits were £230 per track collected last time I bought any, they’ve just quoted £319 per track collected and won’t budge on price…
MST have just charged me £425 delivered for a pair with no haggling! I couldn’t be bothered ringing around any further, that is good value as far as I’m concerned.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Just to update this thread - I needed a pair of tracks for a chipper, Digbits were £230 per track collected last time I bought any, they’ve just quoted £319 per track collected and won’t budge on price…
MST have just charged me £425 delivered for a pair with no haggling! I couldn’t be bothered ringing around any further, that is good value as far as I’m concerned.
and I bet they were bloody quick getting them out to you too (y):cool: .....
with that differential in price, I just asked 'em a for a cost for a pair for lil' Jake ..... what's on there seem tidy enough, but are pushing 11 years old and sod's law being what it is :rolleyes::( :mad:

WP_20210816_13_18_56_Pro.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top