Membership Upgrade

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Just done mine, worked fine with paypal.
I didn't get a reminder, and I think a lot of us done it at a similar time thanks to @V8Druid :D worth a quick check(y)
I looked at mine the other night, but hadn't expired and couldn't see any way to do it in advance .... and forgotten about it .. 'til I see this .... wiill go have a look now ... think it was the 19th from memory

just looked and it's now set up as an annual automatic sub. .... makes life easier :giggle:

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I looked at mine the other night, but hadn't expired and couldn't see any way to do it in advance .... and forgotten about it .. 'til I see this .... wiill go have a look now ... think it was the 19th from memory

just looked and it's now set up as an annual automatic sub. .... makes life easier :giggle:
Another year of log splitting...😏

V8Druid

V8Druid

Another year of log splitting...😏
and this .......
WP_20210723_10_47_05_Pro.jpg

don't forget the bloody grass :(
hopefully after the current sesh ....... I'll not need to do any wood for soooooooooooooooooome time

Gunners

Gunners

Renewed mine last night. Suddenly couldn't see the topic in the members lounge - it just said private - and I got FOMO!

V8Druid

V8Druid

Right then Lads an' Laddettes ... here's a chance to give a little back :giggle: ...
go to your account (click on your name, top right, in the top banner) and look for 'Upgrade Account' ..... 'tis a paltry tenner for a year and'll help our illustrious leader with the overheads of running this great establishment. (y)
Many have said they'll happily contribute, so here's a chance for a few crumbs, at the least.:rolleyes:

Talking to Ross in a PM recently, he'd said that the cost of sorting this'd have paid for a mezzie at his new yard .... :oops:

so c'mon .... let's help buy a mezzie, or at least help to fund the overheads here ... we're all very grateful to the man for having the nouse and balls to get this off the ground ... time to show a little appreciation, in coin of the realm ;):giggle:

he also said he'd been idly playing about in the control panel ......... and wondered WTF he'd done :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ..... only gone and turned this feature on :LOL::cool::cool:
so let's all use it and show our gratitude

PS .... he's not sure what, if anything, the perks'll be, but here's our chance to give a little back(y):cool::giggle:

..........so ........ Get on with it :)
just to highlight the facility to our newer members who've been here a while and might not've 'tripped over' this or are wondering o_Oo_O .. how do I get in?? :unsure:

craig

craig

Same here had a message off paypal a few days ago, to said it had been done.

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Thanks all :) It all helps go towards the forum funds and that

remember if your a member and have not asked for some free forum sickers please shout

regards
Ross

6feetdown

Guys I kid you not I never even realised what I had done I was interested in what options it gave me for said membership let alone it showing up on here.

I can tell you all I am knocked over for your kindness. I never really wanted to go out with a bowl But I am very greatful for your kindness. I will 10000 percent be adding some benifits to paid members just to hopefully keep it right

Many thanks again and thanks to @V8Druid for the post

This will go towards ongoing monthly’s but I will also look for some other benifits to offer members . Many thanks again

Thanks all
No need for anything I've had great advice on here since I joined worth 10 all day long, funnily enough talking about it today

V8Druid

V8Druid

Same here had a message off paypal a few days ago, to said it had been done.
strangely I haven't :unsure: .... usually do ... 'Bucket's on autopilot too and get a message for that from Paypal

pettsy

pettsy

Mine went out today, got a notification I’d transferred money to Sandhill plant and couldn’t remember buying anything from Ross recently 🤣

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Currently cruising around in the yacht so much profit here …. Crew of 5 . Myself and 4 staff

I jest it all helps the numbers on here are good we still have plans just little by little .

Attachments

• 3D0D7906-95EB-49A2-9168-BC3F1B69A95A.jpeg
    3D0D7906-95EB-49A2-9168-BC3F1B69A95A.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 84