V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi Ross ..... do we have a members list, like we had on the CEF ? :unsure:

can't seem to find one ??? :rolleyes:

V8Druid

V8Druid

how ?????? :unsure:.... never seen this before :confused: .... do we have a 'mole' / stealth intruder? o_O
Names and numbers have always matched, whenever I've looked there -- ALWAYS!!

3 members.JPG

V8Druid

V8Druid

Im pretty sure you can hide your status .....
hid my status last night Ross, but I still show up on the 'who's online' list :unsure::confused:..... might have a spurious member ' / hacker?? :(

V8Druid

V8Druid

he's back again whoever it is :unsure::unsure: .... and my status is still hidden :rolleyes:... but I'm showing ??? :confused::confused:

4 members.JPG

V8Druid

V8Druid

see our mystery member is in again tonight @Regy53 :rolleyes: 13 displaying ..... 14 listed ??? :unsure:

V8Druid

V8Druid

and again last night and this morning .... wonder who and how he/she's hiding their identity ?? :confused::confused:

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

Pretty sure you need to upgrade from Windows XP Druid :)

V8Druid

V8Druid

You'd soon pick it up!! I was like you at one time....... and I'm aloootttt younger 😝😝🤣
I was well late to the party Aiden ...... can do what i know how to and reasonably good at some of it .... but crap at what i don't know about ... and would love to be able to 'pop the bonnet' and know what to do :rolleyes: :unsure:

V8Druid

V8Druid

You'd soon pick it up!! I was like you at one time....... and I'm aloootttt younger 😝😝🤣
I was well late to the party Aiden ...... can do what i know how to and reasonably good at some of it .... but crap at what i don't know about ... and would love to be able to 'pop the bonnet' and know what to do :rolleyes: :unsure: