If its the type I think it is, some call them a "cowbell" on truck to trailer power leads.Also bought this little forklift for the yard,
It’s a ransomes L25B, does anyone have any info on these? Plate says she will lift 1.2T everything works as she could. It has came direct out of Edinburgh airport. So would imagine well maintained. Cost me £900
only things she needs is the plug for the charger, anyone know where to get these from?? Or do I just replace with the likes of an Anderson plug
If its the type I think it is, some call them a "cowbell" on truck to trailer power leads.
Assuming its the locking half you need.E.C. “Cowbell” Connector | Altec Automotive
An E.C. “Cowbell” Connector from Altec Automotive. Priced at just £12.37 this connector is ideal for fork lift truck charging leads. A number of models available.www.altecautomotive.co.uk
Thanks buddy, that’s exactly what I’m looking for and not a bad price eitherIn my own link it says for fork lift charging
I didn't see that.
Another CAT D6N dozer retracked, system1 removed and SALT chains installed
I'd have put a fiver on that being a Hyster Gus ... 25cwt liftAlso bought this little forklift for the yard,
It’s a ransomes L25B, does anyone have any info on these? Plate says she will lift 1.2T everything works as she could. It has came direct out of Edinburgh airport. So would imagine well maintained. Cost me £900
only things she needs is the plug for the charger, anyone know where to get these from?? Or do I just replace with the likes of an Anderson plug
Yep I've seen him on the A9 before now.Met you on the road at Stonehaven last weekend Gus, you fairly get about.
That would of been the nightmare ex finning fitter who has decided to go around all my customers to poach.Met you on the road at Stonehaven last weekend Gus, you fairly get about.
Yep I've seen him on the A9 before now.
I had the local MAN dealer in touch today trying to get us to buy MAN vans and I was like " no way, I know of a guy who runs a MAN van and he's never off the road with it" he didn't know what to say so I just said see ya later![]()