MacAulay Plant Services

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Yea he said he’s been recording it as long time but never bothered submitting it, but they were at him to make sure he submits it monthly now
if he's not been submitting monthly returns he is VERY lucky he hasn't incurred a fine every month ... 200 quid for late submission ...
knock on the door if you're not submitting at all ...
find it hard to believe he hasn't had waaaaay more grief from them ....
every i dotted, every T crossed .... they were ruthless in doling out fines for absolutely anything ...

gas oil Stasi :mad::mad::mad:
 
JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

Well-known member
On exocet website nearest I can find is this 1, think the other has been discontinued.
This look OK for the vans and plant?
I had a look at their website and saw "gas oil Supreme" and "Gas oil conditioner," both of which appeared to do much the same as far as i could tell ? sent them a Email but not had a response yet, wanted to know which worked best at dealing with the hydroscopic effect of bio diesel ?
 
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
I had a look at their website and saw "gas oil Supreme" and "Gas oil conditioner," both of which appeared to do much the same as far as i could tell ? sent them a Email but not had a response yet, wanted to know which worked best at dealing with the hydroscopic effect of bio diesel ?
Great can you let me know as want to get some. I noticed during the cold spell the old girl tb016 was lethargic I thought it was me but reading these posts I now think otherwise
 
JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

Well-known member
Great can you let me know as want to get some. I noticed during the cold spell the old girl tb016 was lethargic I thought it was me but reading these posts I now think otherwise
This is the reply i got from Exocet regarding supreme and conditioner products.
 

Attachments

  • FAST exocet Product Information.pdf
    414.2 KB · Views: 437
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
better get me some conditioner then, for my 'stock'
 
Top