M25. Protests.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I've been thinking.

Being as there hands are precious, we should kango them off the road.

The tarmac left attached to there hands will serve as a entertaining tell at there trial.

The pothole left can be left forever as a reminder to the public of climate change and inconvenience

It's a win win
at the wrist ..... let's see 'em hold a banner (or anything else) after 🤬 🤬
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Bit of kerosene.
chicken and pig sh1t slurry mix ...... defy anyone to sit in the middle of that concoction for long ...... especially after they've been hosed down with it :LOL::LOL:
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
🙂
 

Attachments

  • 1631891913218.jpeg
    1631891913218.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 277
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
I thought bloody cyclist were bad enough for holding traffic up on the way to work. Still next time I decide to park on a double yellow line as a protest against bright paint and associated damage to environment at least I can do it safe in the knowledge I have the polices full backing.
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Moving toward living in a lawless state!! Oh unless you don’t pay your tv license!!
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
To be having a protest about insulating homes they are obviously environmentalists. Surely if everyone one held in the queues sat with engines revving as a protest against the protest they'd never be able to cope with the pollution and they'd move.
 
Top