Lr discovery shelf tray thing

hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Recently on here it was discussed about some that sold a youtuber a discovery tray shelf thingy and that if someone else was interested they may do a deal on what they've got left....I may now be that person.
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Recently on here it was discussed about some that sold a youtuber a discovery tray shelf thingy and that if someone else was interested they may do a deal on what they've got left....I may now be that person.
Any links to your YouTube channel?
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
No it wasn't my you tube channel...although I have contemplated doing one.

It was g d b recovery channel. They sold him one for his discovery but said on here they had some others available.
I was only pulling your leg
 
William127

William127

Well-known member
That would be me 👍
Sold the guy with the YouTube channel a lower boot basket for a discovery 4.
Unfortunately I'm all sold out of disco 3/4 baskets, got a few bits left for D2s if that'd of any interest to anyone 👍

The back story to this is a few years ago a guy developed some storage basket options for d3/d4s, working out of his shed. He began to sell them branded as Xanadoo boot baskets, they were really popular and that's where his trouble began... The demand was more than a part time shed worker could keep up with, he tried to farm out the manufacturing but it never worked out. Next stop lots of disappointment for people who paid deposits but never got their baskets. I belive they all got their money back eventually though. He must have sold the last of his stock, including 10 unfinished ones, to a parts supplier who then sat on them for a while, before advertising them as a job lot.
Which is when I bought them, and I've been slowly selling them since.
 
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
That would be me 👍
Sold the guy with the YouTube channel a lower boot basket for a discovery 4.
Unfortunately I'm all sold out of disco 3/4 baskets, got a few bits left for D2s if that'd of any interest to anyone 👍

The back story to this is a few years ago a guy developed some storage basket options for d3/d4s, working out of his shed. He began to sell them branded as Xanadoo boot baskets, they were really popular and that's where his trouble began... The demand was more than a part time shed worker could keep up with, he tried to farm out the manufacturing but it never worked out. Next stop lots of disappointment for people who paid deposits but never got their baskets. I belive they all got their money back eventually though. He must have sold the last of his stock, including 10 unfinished ones, to a parts supplier who then sat on them for a while, before advertising them as a job lot.
Which is when I bought them, and I've been slowly selling them since.
You haven't got a spare xyz switch for a disco 2 have you!?😂 Mines gone again. £600 for a new one now🤦
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
That would be me 👍
Sold the guy with the YouTube channel a lower boot basket for a discovery 4.
Unfortunately I'm all sold out of disco 3/4 baskets, got a few bits left for D2s if that'd of any interest to anyone 👍
:unsure:
which are ???
 
William127

William127

Well-known member
Recently on here it was discussed about some that sold a youtuber a discovery tray shelf thingy and that if someone else was interested they may do a deal on what they've got left....I may now be that person.
Just found one down the back of the racking, which means the boxed up and ready to ship one I have earmarked for myself is available if you're still interested 😉
 
Top