Low loaders

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Not on my low loader as couldn’t get it in to long 🤔 but this is the gap I had to reverse into 10’ wide at the pinch point
011787C9-29A2-4D20-992E-E18CD6AD8AA3.jpeg

so had to use my 7 meter one just a bit of over hang🤫
81258453-3398-4CC2-A70A-80B052E7748A.jpeg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Not on my low loader as couldn’t get it in to long 🤔 but this is the gap I had to reverse into 10’ wide at the pinch point
View attachment 23443
so had to use my 7 meter one just a bit of over hang🤫
View attachment 23444

'bout the same as this Mog ..... 27' trailer to get round the top bend off the main drag, into our lane

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

you know how tight that is ...... having tried it :oops:

V8Druid

V8Druid

I’m a bit disappointed that you used a trailer and haven’t ‘trained’ your crane to let you use it FOW.....
surprised he didn't stick his turntable bed on and park one end on that, then take the far end on the hook and back it in ..... with a couple of skates under his rear legs to keep the front axle on the floor :ROFLMAO:

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Not necessarily illegal though, without knowing all the facts

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

W
the track frame is wider than the trailer bed
Won’t be many, if any 13t class machines that won’t overhang a little. He also might not have it loaded dead central. A 20 tonner would have the center of the tracks sitting almost on the side rave of the trailer.

V8Druid

V8Druid

W

Won’t be many, if any 13t class machines that won’t overhang a little. He also might not have it loaded dead central. A 20 tonner would have the center of the tracks sitting almost on the side rave of the trailer.
1617704443235.png