Looking for information

Nick...

Nick...

Well-known member
I got the pictured item on eBay several weeks ago.wanted one for at least 30 years.beentrying to find out any info on it in uk,Europe and USA with virtually no success.anyway it’s the case old abe eagle.its solid bronze,weighs about 10 kg,18 inches tall from top of plinth and plinth is around 6 inches tall.the owner worked fir case finance in the 70/80sin Europe and he acquired it somewhere but he had died and his wife just wanted shot of it.its a beautiful pice but I’m struggling to find anything about it.
nick...
FD09D81E-46A8-4DF3-B8EA-319715E5CADA.jpeg
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
What a great find alas I know nothing about it but looks ace👍👍
 
Nick...

Nick...

Well-known member
No one knows nothing about it.couple of people who replied from American Facebook groups were gobsmacked by it and one said a 3ft tall version recent sold for $20,000 dollars.no one in uk knows anything about it including Case top brass from 80/90s.no one in Europe knows anything either.someone in USA had seen the serial number but knew nothing more.even with Internet I can’t find any info
nick...
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
No one knows nothing about it.couple of people who replied from American Facebook groups were gobsmacked by it and one said a 3ft tall version recent sold for $20,000 dollars.no one in uk knows anything about it including Case top brass from 80/90s.no one in Europe knows anything either.someone in USA had seen the serial number but knew nothing more.even with Internet I can’t find any info
nick...
You tried Richard Weymouth yet Nick?
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
when you hear storys that nobody knows about it, it can make you wonder but what a great find :)
 
Top