Loading, Unloading and shifting

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Was asked if I knew a crane hire company that would lift a 12 tonne crusher out of a tilt trailer that had come from Italy at short notice on Saturday morning so the driver could get on his way, was told the budget was £600-£800, told them to leave it to me,
A2897981-23B6-41F7-9D29-59A6CF1939AD.jpeg

Took 10 minutes to get from the tilt to back on the yard(y) £400 cheap job in my book:whistle:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
bloody faultless Mog :LOL::LOL: ..... what you do after brekky ?? :giggle::giggle:

G

Gez_lewis

Nice to have a touch like that, doesn't happen often enough tho

Mogman

Mogman

Had a job just to lift one beam simple👍
but

the builders had dug all the footings, the beam had to be lifted to the rear of the property 12 meters back😳
positioned between two uprights,
the beam was 12m long,
the access was crap so had to use my 8m trailer so had a bit of overhang🤫

oh did I mention the beam weighted just over 2 tonnes😳
168F45A0-6DAC-4B28-B08D-7AEEC823535E.jpeg
AA655E5D-23D9-4BDA-BCAA-A4231E3FEF56.jpeg
4005064C-8CD1-479D-BDA0-F7D06EEED25E.jpeg

On absolute full reach😳

V8Druid

V8Druid

pushing your luck with the cribbing nearest the trench there Mog..... must've been SOME pressure on that bit of dirt, right over it like that .... she's a good reach though (y)

Mogman

Mogman

pushing your luck with the cribbing nearest the trench there Mog..... must've been SOME pressure on that bit of dirt, right over it like that .... she's a good reach though (y)
It’s all I had😢 lifted low to the ground until the last moment 😉

Mogman

Mogman

What is your max lift at full reach @Mogman ?
Our crane has 12m reach from king post and I’ve had folk say they be cheeper with a telehandler but I have to remind them it can lift 2t at full reach.
2.6 ton @14.5 meters
But I know where THE button is that stops all the lockouts🤫 never had to use it though

V8Druid

V8Druid

2.6 ton @14.5 meters
But I know where THE button is that stops all the lockouts🤫 never had to use it though

that's the road to hell Mog .... on yer side hell ......... the ASLI is there to keep you upright and yer boom in one piece ;)

V8Druid

V8Druid

As long as I only drove one at a time where’s the problem 🤫 ha ha
absolutely ..... put it on the bloody fuel and we'd all pay our fair wack, per black top mile ... be no need for the VED evasion police then ... and no lost revenue

V8Druid

V8Druid

It’s all I had😢 lifted low to the ground until the last moment 😉
always had either 8 or 10 new half sleepers on the cranes ... depending on whether they had 4 or 5 jacks ... heavy but reliable ... but weight wasn't such an issue as it would be for you