Lift tables/ trolleys

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
These mobile vehicle lifts look good, but obviously not mobile when loaded.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
These mobile vehicle lifts look good, but obviously not mobile when loaded.
neat ....... but I'd rather stand under a fork lift thanks :oops:

R

Rob65

Looks like the answer then
Plenty second hand with a whole selection of widths and fork lengths.

Russell,

Where abouts in the county are you?

I have a similar looking truck I’d be happy to let go cheep. It has an electrically powered pump for hydraulic lifting but is manually moved on its wheels.
Cant recall the capacity but think it’s about 750kg or maybe 1te.

The only slight catch is I want to keep the forks off it as I use them on my Bobcat.

I’m in Sheffield and will get some photos of it if you might be interested.

Rob

V8Druid

V8Druid

Russell,

Where abouts in the county are you?

I have a similar looking truck I’d be happy to let go cheep. It has an electrically powered pump for hydraulic lifting but is manually moved on its wheels.
Cant recall the capacity but think it’s about 750kg or maybe 1te.

The only slight catch is I want to keep the forks off it as I use them on my Bobcat.

I’m in Sheffield and will get some photos of it if you might be interested.

Rob
summat like this then @Rob65 .... if forks're removable .....
1609543966767.png

straddle stacker is usable on conventional pallets (y) ... forks're easy enough to lay hold of ... std carriage sizes

V8Druid

V8Druid

all this talk of how handy FLTs are is making me regret skipping my 2t Hyster and 2.5t Toyota :( wasn't much needed on either, but they'd not sold by my yard clearing deadline to myself ... so had to go :mad: .. hindsight's a wonderful thing ... they'd both have gotten about here fine :cry:

this is an interesting thing ........
1609545609965.png

1609545643452.png

looks to be 4WD, RT and a lot smaller than the pix make it look ..... 's only 3t, 1.3t cap and 1660mm high :oops: ... not cheap though
CLEMMECAL CALABRIA USED ROUGH TERRAIN FORKLIFT (#2847) | eBay
never heard of 'em before

this un'd be ideal about here, (or similar) .... but'd have to be like everyone else ... too good to walk away from, as can well manage without it -- usually :rolleyes:
1609546038621.png

J

Jimoz

@V8Druid could that thing have a taller mast fitted? 1660 is neither here nor there. Perhaps it's running about somewhere with low headroom.
@Grahams that's what the guy I know has. Immobile when in use but he can move it out the way pretty easy when he wants that area of his workshop for something else. 2.5t lift must be pretty much same model.

S

Smiffy

@V8Druid could that thing have a taller mast fitted? 1660 is neither here nor there. Perhaps it's running about somewhere with low headroom.
@Grahams that's what the guy I know has. Immobile when in use but he can move it out the way pretty easy when he wants that area of his workshop for something else. 2.5t lift must be pretty much same model.

Probably come out of a poultry farm they often have super low profile forklifts for moving crates in the sheds

R

Rob65

summat like this then @Rob65 .... if forks're removable .....
View attachment 20688
straddle stacker is usable on conventional pallets (y) ... forks're easy enough to lay hold of ... std carriage sizes

Yes, that looks like the beasty I have.
It’s quite a heavy thing. Couple of hundred kilos at a guess.

If it’s of any interest to anyone please shout up.
Rob

V8Druid

V8Druid

Oh it can lift higher I guess looking at it
you're limited to the mast height as only a single stage .. never seen one with a two stage mast ... would imagine they'd be too easy to tip

R

Russell

Rob65 I've sent a pm. Are forks generally a standard fitting to the back plate?

V8Druid

V8Druid

Rob65 I've sent a pm. Are forks generally a standard fitting to the back plate?
forks are pretty std fits to carrriages ... 20", 16" and can't recall if there's a smaller dimension too but looking at that i'd say they're 16s ... I have 16 & 20" carriages here .. 16s are generally up to 2.5-3t cap. 20" 're 4+t .... the dimension is the gap between the upper bearing and lower bearing surfaces in the mount hooks / width/height of the carriage.

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
All this talk of FLTs, I stuck an extra set on a back plate to make a cutting table to burn some 1” plate into shed base plates
1E8B13AE-CE97-4055-AE6D-1BFC911917BA.jpeg

V8Druid

V8Druid

All this talk of FLTs, I stuck an extra set on a back plate to make a cutting table to burn some 1” plate into shed base plates View attachment 20700
if you ever get a set of 6ft/2M x 4-ish tonne, 20" forks in, that you don't love .... ;):giggle:(y) ..... would be well handy

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

It’s difficult to look past linde when it comes to c/b forklifts. the control you have with them is v intuitive.
2nd that...all my dad will buy. Everything else feels "floppy" iykwim