Latest govt red tape scam

J

Jimoz

Well-known member
Doing what I do with CITB and just ignoring
 

Attachments

  • Resizer_16214309184240.jpg
    Resizer_16214309184240.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Resizer_16214309184241.jpg
    Resizer_16214309184241.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 248
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Doing what I do with CITB and just ignoring
I'm currently ignoring one from the statistics office..... Namely because I don't know how to fill the twatting thing in and I don't see that I should pay the accountant to fill it in.

Did a survey for the f****ng lorries use at the start of the year.....
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Doing what I do with CITB and just ignoring
looks like another radio license/public use/performing arts bollox ...... " only fred listens to his radio - the rest of us ignore it " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I'm currently ignoring one from the statistics office..... Namely because I don't know how to fill the twatting thing in and I don't see that I should pay the accountant to fill it in.

Did a survey for the f****ng lorries use at the start of the year.....
was it delivered registered post Rory ... "never seen it" job
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
"never seen it" job
Precisely (y) I don't mind surveys, but it was mind boggling and I'm not ashamed to admit I've no idea what the f**k is spent on the likes of diesel... It's needed so it's brought....... I don't pay a lot of attention to what I'm buying provided In and Out are balanced....
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Doing what I do with CITB and just ignoring
Just opened mine here and fill it in saying i don’t have cctv or collect data from people or companies so no fee👍
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
Just opened mine here and fill it in saying i don’t have cctv or collect data from people or companies so no fee👍
But I just hate engaging with this st!t. More jobs for people who can't do anything productive. Think the CITB have estimated I owe them over 10k now. Funnily enough they keep sending the letters to my old address and have never threatened court action. Fishing expeditions.
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
But I just hate engaging with this st!t. More jobs for people who can't do anything productive. Think the CITB have estimated I owe them over 10k now. Funnily enough they keep sending the letters to my old address and have never threatened court action. Fishing expeditions.
True🤔
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
But I just hate engaging with this st!t. More jobs for people who can't do anything productive. Think the CITB have estimated I owe them over 10k now. Funnily enough they keep sending the letters to my old address and have never threatened court action. Fishing expeditions.
HTF can they estimate that amount ..... WTF for ????? :unsure::unsure:
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
It's a scam isn't it. I'd be exempt if I bothered to fill the forms in. But to scare you into submitting the forms and giving them all your information they estimate a liability of around 5k per year. I've been on their radar 2 or 3 years.
I think in the modern world data is power or at Least a commodity so I don't want to give it out needlessly.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
It's a scam isn't it. I'd be exempt if I bothered to fill the forms in. But to scare you into submitting the forms and giving them all your information they estimate a liability of around 5k per year. I've been on their radar 2 or 3 years.
I think in the modern world data is power or at Least a commodity so I don't want to give it out needlessly.
Submit forms, they change there scope and then your in scope to pay when it suits.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It's a scam isn't it. I'd be exempt if I bothered to fill the forms in. But to scare you into submitting the forms and giving them all your information they estimate a liability of around 5k per year. I've been on their radar 2 or 3 years.
I think in the modern world data is power or at Least a commodity so I don't want to give it out needlessly.
but for what Jim ????? ...... CITB is only money earning machine ..... nothing legal/compulsory about it ... there are no statutes governing their function, just an agreement in the construction industry between the 'big boys' to try to compel everyone to pay for sh1t they really don't need ..... same with all the card schemes ... you can't play in our sand pit without our paperwork that says we think you're able/capable :mad::mad::mad: and we all know just what their tickets are 'worth' :oops::mad:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Industrial Training Act 1982 Gives CITB the Authority to demand a levy.... however they are chancers that will bully and harass little people in the hopes of crumbs
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Industrial Training Act 1982 Gives CITB the Authority to demand a levy.... however they are chancers that will bully and harass little people in the hopes of crumbs
this act merely covers the governance of 'boards' Rory.

"Functions of boards.​

(1)For the purpose of encouraging adequate training of persons employed or intending to be employed in the industry,"

the whole thing is "may",s , for example :-

" may apply or make arrangements for the application of selection tests and of tests or other methods for ascertaining the attainment of any standards recommended by the board and may award certificates of the attainment of those standards; "

no legal requirements as such, with regard to any of these 'mays' , or the levels required.
that act merely sets out the 'board' frameworks.

They're a business selling 'training' to a supposedly recognised standard, relative to the industry in which they purport to provide adequate training, none of which have any governing statute/legislation controlling their professed competency. :mad:
 
Top