J
I'm currently ignoring one from the statistics office..... Namely because I don't know how to fill the twatting thing in and I don't see that I should pay the accountant to fill it in.Doing what I do with CITB and just ignoring
looks like another radio license/public use/performing arts bollox ...... " only fred listens to his radio - the rest of us ignore it "Doing what I do with CITB and just ignoring
was it delivered registered post Rory ... "never seen it" jobI'm currently ignoring one from the statistics office..... Namely because I don't know how to fill the twatting thing in and I don't see that I should pay the accountant to fill it in.
Did a survey for the f****ng lorries use at the start of the year.....
Precisely"never seen it" job
Just opened mine here and fill it in saying i don’t have cctv or collect data from people or companies so no feeDoing what I do with CITB and just ignoring
But I just hate engaging with this st!t. More jobs for people who can't do anything productive. Think the CITB have estimated I owe them over 10k now. Funnily enough they keep sending the letters to my old address and have never threatened court action. Fishing expeditions.Just opened mine here and fill it in saying i don’t have cctv or collect data from people or companies so no fee![]()
TrueBut I just hate engaging with this st!t. More jobs for people who can't do anything productive. Think the CITB have estimated I owe them over 10k now. Funnily enough they keep sending the letters to my old address and have never threatened court action. Fishing expeditions.
HTF can they estimate that amount ..... WTF for ?????But I just hate engaging with this st!t. More jobs for people who can't do anything productive. Think the CITB have estimated I owe them over 10k now. Funnily enough they keep sending the letters to my old address and have never threatened court action. Fishing expeditions.
Submit forms, they change there scope and then your in scope to pay when it suits.It's a scam isn't it. I'd be exempt if I bothered to fill the forms in. But to scare you into submitting the forms and giving them all your information they estimate a liability of around 5k per year. I've been on their radar 2 or 3 years.
I think in the modern world data is power or at Least a commodity so I don't want to give it out needlessly.
ExactlySubmit forms, they change there scope and then your in scope to pay when it suits.
but for what Jim ????? ...... CITB is only money earning machine ..... nothing legal/compulsory about it ... there are no statutes governing their function, just an agreement in the construction industry between the 'big boys' to try to compel everyone to pay for sh1t they really don't need ..... same with all the card schemes ... you can't play in our sand pit without our paperwork that says we think you're able/capableIt's a scam isn't it. I'd be exempt if I bothered to fill the forms in. But to scare you into submitting the forms and giving them all your information they estimate a liability of around 5k per year. I've been on their radar 2 or 3 years.
I think in the modern world data is power or at Least a commodity so I don't want to give it out needlessly.
this act merely covers the governance of 'boards' Rory.Industrial Training Act 1982 Gives CITB the Authority to demand a levy.... however they are chancers that will bully and harass little people in the hopes of crumbs