K
kubotaGoggin
New member
Could anyone help me I’m having a problem with my kubota kx36-2
It’s tracking perfectly forward and reverse but when it come to using one track at a time it comes under pressure and won’t move. I’ve changed the track motor oil and both sides were clean and i had the motor off and everything seem fine there aswell, but when I put a bar into the sprocket on both sides at high revs it will stop both motors dead, Could it be a case drain filter or a problem with the swivel or the valve chest any help would be appreciated
It’s tracking perfectly forward and reverse but when it come to using one track at a time it comes under pressure and won’t move. I’ve changed the track motor oil and both sides were clean and i had the motor off and everything seem fine there aswell, but when I put a bar into the sprocket on both sides at high revs it will stop both motors dead, Could it be a case drain filter or a problem with the swivel or the valve chest any help would be appreciated