Kubota kx080-4 error codes

N

neil1977

New member
Good afternoon folks,

I bought a used Kubota 8t machine a few months ago and tbh it’s a great machine. I’m over the moon with it in fact.

As I’ve been busy with other projects it was sitting around for about 3 weeks without doing much, so the battery went flat. I jumped it with leads no problems and ordered a new battery all good. I was working it on Monday and it was going through dpf cycle but the cycle was taking far longer than usual, even after an hour it still hadn’t completed cycle. I then stopped the engine to see what happened and the cycle began again after I started it but then ENG SYS ERROR msg appeared on display and then machine was losing power when tracking or working hard. I put new battery into machine today and a new alternator fuse as it had blown but now the msg CAN SYS ERROR which is CONTROLLER AREA NETWORK ERROR shows on display and the machine won’t turn over at all.

I probably going to have to wait till next week to get an engineer out to it with laptop, but I wondered has anyone else ever seen these issues before and is there anything I could do?


Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Neil
 
A

Alun32

New member
Good afternoon folks,

I bought a used Kubota 8t machine a few months ago and tbh it’s a great machine. I’m over the moon with it in fact.

As I’ve been busy with other projects it was sitting around for about 3 weeks without doing much, so the battery went flat. I jumped it with leads no problems and ordered a new battery all good. I was working it on Monday and it was going through dpf cycle but the cycle was taking far longer than usual, even after an hour it still hadn’t completed cycle. I then stopped the engine to see what happened and the cycle began again after I started it but then ENG SYS ERROR msg appeared on display and then machine was losing power when tracking or working hard. I put new battery into machine today and a new alternator fuse as it had blown but now the msg CAN SYS ERROR which is CONTROLLER AREA NETWORK ERROR shows on display and the machine won’t turn over at all.

I probably going to have to wait till next week to get an engineer out to it with laptop, but I wondered has anyone else ever seen these issues before and is there anything I could do?


Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Neil
Hi neil, i currently have the same problem and struggling to solve it. Any help would be appreciated. Do you remember what the issue was?
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
It sounds like the machine has gone into derange, due to it not doing full regen at some point, what dash do you have?
 
Top