Kubota blade extensions

R

Russell

I'm tempted to swap my whole E10 for a takeuchi. Not sure what I would get for my one though. I've seen them up for 16,000 Inc but don't know if you can actually get it.

B

Brendan

I'm tempted to swap my whole E10 for a takeuchi. Not sure what I would get for my one though. I've seen them up for 16,000 Inc but don't know if you can actually get it.
Yeah been going back and forth with what to do with mine, fancy the tb210r but new is 15.5k and don't see many decent clean used ones for sale. The new Kubota version is out or soon to be, price is similar but not a fan of Kubota in general.

I would consider used but would have to be owner operator rather than ex hire as people who hire tend to give zero f's and are happy to rack up 100+ hours with zero greasing

R

Russell

Im still waiting for the tak sales man to call. I can get the Kubota locally and it £15,000+ but I'm not keen on the lack of width with tracks expanded or the front roll bar.
Kubota goes out to 990mm
Tak is 1020mm
e10 is 1100mm

GazCro

GazCro

Im still waiting for the tak sales man to call. I can get the Kubota locally and it £15,000+ but I'm not keen on the lack of width with tracks expanded or the front roll bar.
Kubota goes out to 990mm
Tak is 1020mm
e10 is 1100mm
Front mounted roll bar would rule out a kub for me if that's the case, it's surprising how often you get off in a forwards direction when ur in a tight spot.

GazCro

GazCro

Tbh you'd be unlikely to get a new taki micro (or any other probably) until well into next year anyway i would think. You do have to wonder with some of the second hand prices asked what they are actually getting?

B

Brendan

Tbh you'd be unlikely to get a new taki micro (or any other probably) until well into next year anyway i would think. You do have to wonder with some of the second hand prices asked what they are actually getting?
Might have been getting them before march when free money was being dished out but with loan payments now starting to need to be paid back could be a few machines needing to be sold off

GazCro

GazCro

Might have been getting them before march when free money was being dished out but with loan payments now starting to need to be paid back could be a few machines needing to be sold off
I don't know if that will happen as much as you think especially with the 130% tax relief for ltd companies.

R

Russell

I got told November for the Kubota but I don't really want one.

Bri963

Bri963

You could make a bit by producing these, Gra. Tell you what, if you make a me set, I'll fit them to my machine, test and demonstrate them without charging you a penny!

doobin

doobin

I got told November for the Kubota but I don't really want one.
Whatever lead time any manufacturer quotes you you can probably double.

I’m glad I refreshed my fleet at the start of all this s**t. Just paid through the nose for a secondhand kubota tractor, there’s bigger all out there.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better

I’m glad I refreshed my fleet at the start of all this s**t. Just paid through the nose for a secondhand kubota tractor, there’s bigger all out there.
did you buy Ollie's mate's ........ was cheap .... if i could've gotten it past SWMBO, without grief, there was money to be made with that

GazCro

GazCro

To be fair you were looking for what during normal times would still be considered rocking horse sh*t. But yeah, it not a good time to be buying unless you are prepared to wait.

doobin

doobin

did you buy Ollie's mate's ........ was cheap .... if i could've gotten it past SWMBO, without grief, there was money to be made with that
No, bloke never even returned my call and text.

I bought a b2530 2008 with 2k hours for £8750, comes with a mid mount and fan collector on the rear linkage.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

No, bloke never even returned my call and text.

I bought a b2530 2008 with 2k hours for £8750, comes with a mid mount and fan collector on the rear linkage.
Fp it'll do you well but thats strong money🙄 like u say it's what it is atm

doobin

doobin

Fp it'll do you well but thats strong money🙄 like u say it's what it is atm
I’ve got work waiting for it, so what do you do? I bought a house and new diggers at pre-stupidity money last year so it’s not all bad. Can’t win them all.

Say you could have gotten the same tractor for 7k last year, well it’ll only take a few jobs to get the difference back and work is flat out currently. I think we all need to adjust to higher prices both for machines and day rates. I’d have laughed last year if you told me I’d get £400 a day more often than not for a micro and driver.

1985 20hp kubotas with a manual box are making 4k easily at the moment. 6k with a useless backhoe and loader on them.

But yeah I feel a little dirty! A year ago I paid £4.5k for a 2013 Hyundai forklift with just 500 hours, and that would have been around the same price as this tractor new at about £18k.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I’ve got work waiting for it, so what do you do? I bought a house and new diggers at pre-stupidity money last year so it’s not all bad. Can’t win them all.

Say you could have gotten the same tractor for 7k last year, well it’ll only take a few jobs to get the difference back and work is flat out currently. I think we all need to adjust to higher prices both for machines and day rates. I’d have laughed last year if you told me I’d get £400 a day more often than not for a micro and driver.

1985 20hp kubotas with a manual box are making 4k easily at the moment. 6k with a useless backhoe and loader on them.

But yeah I feel a little dirty! A year ago I paid £4.5k for a 2013 Hyundai forklift with just 500 hours, and that would have been around the same price as this tractor new at about £18k.
and they're all earning post stupidity money for you ..... so the new traccy'll be pulling it in at an equally proportional rate to what it would've done anyway ... I'd call that a win win all round really, especially as you've been able to find 'hen's teeth' to accomplish it ...... and sounds like 't ain't gonna alter any time soon :rolleyes:(y)