Kinshofer Nox?

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Only just seen all this Shovelhands. Congratulations on the Nox, I really like the look of this unit, and it would certainly have been on my list of candidates.

How‘s the 86C performing: Would you buy one again?
86c hasn’t missed a beat, well apart from when I got a bit short on diesel trying to get out of that pond job🤦‍♂️, the exit was through a ditch, some interesting angles and a lot of swearing when she spluttered to a stop! Only myself to blame....
Anyway, the answer is yes, id buy another, most definitely, if only for the TAB boom, it’s a huge asset to the machine imo, but not it’s only redeeming feature by any means. I still stand by my decision to buy it, despite the JCB bashing that goes on, it was the right machine for me at the time and I think that would still be the case.
I am a little intrigued as to what they have changed/improved on the -2 model, I suppose I’d consider changing it at some point, but not at the moment, and tbh it’s still low hours and in very nice condition so I’m in no hurry.

P

Pond digger

86c hasn’t missed a beat, well apart from when I got a bit short on diesel trying to get out of that pond job🤦‍♂️, the exit was through a ditch, some interesting angles and a lot of swearing when she spluttered to a stop! Only myself to blame....
Anyway, the answer is yes, id buy another, most definitely, if only for the TAB boom, it’s a huge asset to the machine imo, but not it’s only redeeming feature by any means. I still stand by my decision to buy it, despite the JCB bashing that goes on, it was the right machine for me at the time and I think that would still be the case.
I am a little intrigued as to what they have changed/improved on the -2 model, I suppose I’d consider changing it at some point, but not at the moment, and tbh it’s still low hours and in very nice condition so I’m in no hurry.
Good to hear.(y)